4 : Clubbing

// b r o o k e //

After classes, Anj and Erin invited me to go shopping to the mall with them. They said they'd buy their clubbing outfit for tomorrow night. Damn these rich kids. Can't they wear old clothes? If we're talking financial here, I'm not rich and I'm not broke either. Probably just average. I could say that my family has the ability to buy what we need. My mom and dad have good jobs.

When we arrived in the mall, the two dragged me to various clothing stores. They shopped a lot. And since I'm already here and I brought money with me, I decided to buy something as well.

A red dress caught my eye. I really liked it and when I tried it on, it hugged my body perfectly. It wasn't that pricey so I bought it. I also decided to buy a pair of heels and a Minnie Mouse purse. I'll wear this when we go clubbing.

The two bought a lot of random stuff but they chose what they're going to wear when we go clubbing. Anj chose a short blue tube dress that was only until her inner thighs and paired it with tall white heels. It had a cutout by the chest. Her outfit seems to say 'hey there, have sex with me'. Erin chose a floral cropped top, high wasted shorts and wedge boots. I can already tell that these two are going to look like prostitutes.

When the two got tired of shopping (finally), we went to Starbucks. I caught Erin winking at the waiter. Ugh, what a flirt. -_-

"You ready for tomorrow night?" I asked them.

"Of course." Anj smiles. "I'm soooo ready."

"She's like already so horny for tomorrow night." Erin whispers to my ear and I let out a small laugh.

"Hey, I heard that. I know you're excited, too." Angela smirks. These two girls, I swear! They're so beautiful, yet so lustful.

"How about you, Brooke?" Erin spoke. "Are you ready?"

"Bitch please." I suddenly blurted out. "The two of you are the only ones getting laid, not me."

"For fuck's sake, Brooke, we're going clubbing! You never know what may happen." Angela says and she high-fives Erin.

Why does it seem like these two are excited for me to lose my V-card? I didn't say anything after that and I just sipped on my frappe.

Once we were done, we went our separate ways.

I live in an apartment, it's big enough for me and maybe a few guests. I rarely have guests so it's always quiet and peaceful here. I'm comfortable here though. But sometimes I do visit my parents. My home isn't really that far from here, I just really wanted to experience living alone, so yeah. I literally had to beg my parents and my two over protective older brothers (they're twins) to allow me. They hesitated because they still think of me as their "baby girl". But it made me happy when they finally decided that I am a grown woman and I can live alone.

-

(Friday, 7:52 PM)

The three of us decided to ditch school today. We only have classes on 1 to 3 PM on Fridays. We all have the same schedule. So we're basically inseparable. The two arrived in my apartment and we got ready. I applied light amount of make up and wore my new dress. Compared to the two, I do not look like a prostitute. ✌

"Let's go!" Angela announces with enthusiasm. Excited much?

I didn't know why, but I am nervous. I know I won't be the one looking for someone to have sex with, but I am worried for the two. I actually am still wondering why they agreed to do this. Because if I were them, I will refuse. And I was just kidding when I told them the idea, but it seems like they're really willing to do it, so I'll just go with the flow then.