2 : D-Room

// h u n t e r //

Damn life. Why do I have to get detention for such a simple reason?

I planned on skipping detention, but then I remembered the rules. If you skip detention (which only lasts an hour) for a day, another hour will be added to your time and so on. For example, if I skip detention today, I'll get two hours detention tomorrow. And if I skip that too, I'll get three hours detention on the next day after that. I couldn't even last an hour in the detention room so I would never risk skipping it.

My last class on Wednesdays ends on 4 PM. So after that class, I made my way to the detention room. And yep, that's how it is here in Felix Rickley University. It's a really unique university, because I used to think that we won't have any lockers as college students and I also thought they had worse punishment. But good things we only stay in a room for an hour. They have their own detention room here, too. And yes, I know how to get there because I've been there a lot of times. ;)

When I entered the D-Room(my shortened term for detention room, duh, it's actually long to say), There I found a girl sitting quietly in the front.

I greeted her with a wink. Usually, girls swoon when I do that. But her? She seemed a bit weirded out. I guess she doesn't know who I am then.

I sat by the empty desk on her left. I scanned her from her toes to up above. She's got smooth legs that seem like it would be fun to rub them. Good thing she decided to wear a mini skirt today. Her boobs? Hm, it looks like its enough to fit my hands. I looked at her face since she was looking away, she's actually pretty. Not the kind that you'll easily get tired of looking at. She seems like a good fuck. She's pretty and sexy. What else would you want. If possible, I'd like her to be the 9th girl on my list.

"Hi." I greet her.

She gave me a small smile and a nod. That wasn't enough for me, though. I want to hear her voice. I should make the most of it since no teacher has arrived to look after us yet. I need to at least know her name.

"Do you mind if I ask you why you got detention?" I asked her, hoping to have a worthy conversation.

"Um, it's really embarrassing. And it wasn't my fault." She answers and wow, she sounded like an angel. I wonder, what would she sound like moaning my name?

"I bet the reason why I'm here is worse." I told her.

"No, mine's probably worse." She smiles shyly, blushing. Maybe she was thinking about the reason to why she got here.

"Try me."

She blushed harder. How cute. "No thanks. It's really, really embarrassing."

"Okay then. Why don't we do it like this, I'll tell you the reason why I'm here. And if you laugh, you'll tell me yours, too." I suggested and she started to think. She slowly faced me and nodded hesitantly in agreement. "Early this morning, I opened my locker. A few things inside fell to the floor but I didn't mind them because I was looking for a notebook. Then, a teacher behind me asked if I could pick up my things and he'll see me in detention after my last class. Wanna know what were those things that fell?"

"What?"

"Magazines. Adult magazines. And tell you what, there was a condom on top of one." Her face turned even redder. It was evident that she was trying to hold in her laughter, but she failed. I smirked at her. "Okay, you laughed."

"I'm not sure if yours is worse. My reason is almost the same. So, I have two friends who were, um, watching porn. We were in the comfort room and then they handed me the phone where they were watching it and asked me to hold it for a while. There was actually a teacher behind me who caught me "watching" the video. Then she said I get detention after my last class."

I burst into laughter because of her reason. Our reasons were somehow related.

"What's your name?" I asked, out of nowhere after I got myself to calm down.

"Brooke Fletcher." She smiled.

"Hunter Vanderpool." I introduced myself and extended my hand for her to shake. As I shook her soft hand, her expression suddenly changed.

"Is there a problem?" I asked as our hands released.

"Your name sounds kinda familiar."

"So I guess you've heard of me." I smirked once again.

"Oh. You're that popular womanizer of the campus." She states like it was the most obvious thing ever. I rolled my eyes at her. Who the fuck is spreading all these shit about me?

-

// b r o o k e //

Hunter Vanderpool?

I swear I've heard about his name before. The things I've heard of him aren't good stuff though. Womanizer. Heartbreaker. Man whore. Horny and desires sex, like, most of the damn time. That also means that, yes, he's not a virgin. Pervert. And if I'm not mistaken, he had fucked six? Or maybe seven girls. I'm not sure but I remember it's more than five but less than ten.

He rolled his eyes at me in response. After that, the door opened and in came a female teacher. "Are you the only ones here?" She asked.

"Obviously." Hunter murmers, making the teacher send dirty looks at him.

"I am Mrs. Adams. I was assigned to watch over you, but I have a meeting to attend to. So that means the both of you are free to go." She smiles at us. She seems like a nice lady. She's a bit chubby and I'm guessing she's around her forties.

After Mrs. Adams left, I stood up to arrange my belongings. A pen fell from my hands and I bent down to pick it up.

"Damn. Nice ass."

Oh shit. I suddenly remembered that I'm wearing a mini skirt. And I also forgot to bent my knees. Oh, yeah and take note, I'm in a room with a fucking pervert. I stood up properly after I picked up my pen and faced Hunter. "So it's true, you really are perverted."

"Oh, Brooke, we all are. Some of us are just afraid to admit it." He says and I thought that he was indeed right for I am a bit of dirty minded as well.  "Hey, are you Bonifacio?" He suddenly asked.

"Huh? Why?"

"Because I want to Andres you."

What did he mean? I'm really slow when it came to jokes or pick up lines. He got me recalling about a past lesson in Philippine history that we used to study. I think that's where I've heard of Andres Bonifacio, he was a revolutionary leader, I'm not so sure what Hunter's joke had to do about him. Oh. Then it finally hit me. He meant undress. After I realized that, it was my turn to roll my eyes at him. Then I stomped out of the room with my belongings. Thank goodness Mrs. Adams let us go easily. I don't think I'll be able to last long in a room with Hunter.

HI! Did you like it? Cos we loved it. Hahahaha. Please do comment, we'll appreciate it. OH AND BY THE WAY 'Felix Rickley University' is just made up. ;) VOTE and COMMENT! Love you all. ♥