5 : One Night Stands

WARNING : THIS CHAPTER FEATURES MATURE CONTENT, YOU MAY STOP READING IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT.

REMEMBER, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

// a n g e l a //

After I downed my eighth glass, I saw a hot guy dancing and I instantly ran to the dance floor in front of him. I danced in front of him and tried hard to be noticed. I felt happy when I saw him scan me from head to toe and bit his lip. Gosh, this guy is so fucking sexy. I want him. He walked to my direction and apparently danced with me. Bingo.

We danced together to the loud ass music. Later, my hands went to up to his neck while his hands found their way to my hips. Ooh, I liked his action. We continued dancing but I got tired of our position so I turned my back to him and started grinding my hips against him.

From the corner of my eye I saw Erin dancing with a guy as well, Brooke was still sitting in the bar but now she had someone with her. The guys is good looking, might I add. How interesting.

I felt something hard hit my behind, I glanced down to see what it was. He had a boner. "Did I make that?" I exclaimed, loud enough for him to hear over the noise.

"Yes." He groaned.

"Funny, I haven't even gotten your name yet." I yelled.

"I'm Adam." Sexy name for a sexy guy.

"Well, I'm Angela. Do you want to get out of here?"

"Sure."

With that, we ran to an empty booth. This is the best club in town, there are curtains in every booth, so if you want some privacy, just pull them out. ;)

I sat down first, Adam pulled out the curtains of our booth. It seems like something's about to happen then, considering that he thought we needed privacy. He sat down right next to me, our faces were now only inches apart. "Do you want something to drink?"

Instead of answering his question, I leaned in and kissed him hungrily. He immediately kissed back and pulled me closer by putting a hand behind my head. We're now having a make out session. He tasted like alcohol, but there was a hint of mint and I liked it. I started to feel uncomfortable in my position, so I moved to sit on his lap in a straddling position without breaking the kiss. I can tell things were starting to get heated when his hands slid up and down my back. His hands soon came to a halt in my ass, and he squeezed them making me moan and throw my head backwards.

He took the opportunity to start kissing my neck and collar bone. I pulled away a little to make him stop and we were both out of breath. I looked down and his boner was bulging out in his pants. All of a sudden, I am lifted off Adam's lap and sat on top of the round table. We then continued our make out session with him standing up and me sitting with my legs wrapped around his torso. His hands roamed all over my body, while mine were playing with his hair. Soon, he lifted the hem of my dress up and  started rubbing his right hand on my inner thigh. It was slowly nearing my area.

"Oh!" I suddenly moaned when I felt his hand on my area. He rubbed it gently and we stopped the kiss for a while.

His fingers trailed up to the waistband of my white lace undies and he tugged on it. He looked at me as if he was asking for permission so I nodded and he pulled it slowly to my knees. He inserted a finger in me making me bite my lip and arch my back in anticipation. We continued making out again until I felt him insert another finger in me, making me moan his name.

"Damn, my soldier wants to meet you already." He whimpers sexily in my ear and he nibbled softly on it.

"I'd like to meet him, too." I say, attempting to sound seductive but my voice was hoarse.