Roof

Authors note:
Hey guys I hope your enjoying this fiction so far! Tell your friends about my story! Don't forget to vote and comment!

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2:

Hayes's pov:

"Ok well I guess." I told Taylor unsure if what I just did.

He took me to the bathroom so he knew that no one else could hear.

"So well my sister she has liked you since she was 11, and well the plan is your going to ask her out here in front of everyone then the day of your date you gonna go to the milkshake place with another girl were gonna record the whole thing and post it so she knows not to try and talk to me anymore." He told me without any empathy at all.

"Don't you just think that's a little to harsh Taylor?"

"No. She needs to realize she can't just act like nothing happened between us because it did happen." He snapped.

"Yea but it's because of you, so you shouldn't be blaming her for it. That's not fair."I told him defending her.

"Oh so now your on my side whatever Hayes. Bye." He replied obviously angry.

"Wait. No, ugh just forget what u said Taylor I'll do it." I said to him grabbing his arm so he wouldn't walk away from me.

"Ok so your gonna do this right before the show is over. You are gonna say, wait before the show is over I would like to call someone up on stage, then you'll call her up and ask her out and all that stuff then when the date comes along your gonna be there with Lila. Addison will show up then she will be embrassed and run out and we will have the whole thing recorded."

"Ok." I said.

*end of show*

Addison's pov:

I was about to leave when I heard Hayes call me up on stage, oh gosh.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I said awkwardly.

"So I was thinking that me and you could go on a date tomorrow night at Shack Shake." (A milkshake place that may or may not be real.)

I just stood there not knowing what to say blushing so hard.

I heard the crowd of girls start chanting "say yes, say yes, say yes."

"Um yes!" I said!

"Ok so your probably gonna be at Taylor's tight right?" He asked.

"Yea." I replied.

"Ok so I'll pick you up there tomorrow night at 7." He said.

"Yea." I said.

After that the whole crowd started cheering and I got so many notifications pop up on my phone.

I looked at it and it was a whole bunch of girls following me on Twitter and Instagram.

I stared at my phone in amusement just thinking how one boy can change your whole life socially and emotionally.

We walked off stage and went to Matts car, me Hayes taylor Brent and Nash were in his car the other boys either took their own car or their parents or friends picked them up.

We were home in about 30 minutes cause it was a meet and greet that was near their home.

They got out and we walked up stairs. Brent asked if we wanted to go hang out on the roof, everyone said yes and we all went up.

They seemed to like to hang out up there cause there were like 10 chairs set up a few towels (to sun bathe) and just other things.

I sat down and Hayes and Matt sat next to me.

Hayes looked really worried so I asked him if he was okay.

"Are you ok, is something bothering you? You look worried or sad." I told and asked him in a low whisper so no one else could here.

"No I'm fine just a little stressed from being on stage still." He informed me.

Hayes's pov:

When she asked me if I was ok or worried I wanted to straight up say yea I'm worried for you because I like you and I have to break your heart.

I can't imagine how embarrassed she is going to be and how heart broken I'm going to make her.

___________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

Hey guys! I hope your enjoying my story so far! It gets much better as I write mor chapters I promise! Don't forget to vote comment and keep on reading! Tell your friends about this story and my Niall Horan fan fiction! Thanks guys's! Byeeeeeeeeee💗

-Jayme 💕