Plane ride

Authors note:

Hey guys! How are you?! I just wanna let you know that none of my chapters have been edited yet so I'm gonna try to edit hem tonight and I also wanted to tell you that I'm not one of those people who write huge authors notes u less I need tot tell you something. So enjoy this chapter!

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3:

*still part of the flash back*

*6pm night of the date*

Addison's pov:

It was 6'pm so I still had an hour to get ready.

I decided I was going to wear something casual cause we were just going to get milk shakes.

I looked through my closet and picked out a shirt that went just below the belly button so it covered more the a crop top did, you know what I'm talking about. It had flowers on it and was in the style of a t-shirt.

And I picked out just plain skinny jeans.

I straightened my hair and just let it flow.

I put concealer and mascara on and went for the natural look.

I walked down stairs and sat on the couch next to taylor and matt on the pull out chair. They were watching football.

Matt wasn't really watching it he looked more worried, and taylor he looked really eager.

It was 7:15 an Hayes hasn't showed up yet, his brother was supposed to drive us there then pick us up when we were ready to leave.

Da-ding, Taylor's phone buzzed and he looked up at me.

"Hayes texted me saying can you have Matt drive you to Shake Shack."

"Yea sure if it's fine with Matt." I said.

"It's fine lets go." Matt said with even more worry his face then before.

*at the shake shack*

Matt dropped me at the door and told him to text him when I was ready to leave.

I walked in and I spotted Hayes... Sitting with another girl..

I made my way slowly over to them and Hayes looked at me he had sorrow written all over his face..

The girl he was sitting with stood up and took her shake and poured it all over the front of me..

I looked at Hayes and he just shrugged it off like it was nothing, now everybody Here was looking at us and laughing at me.

I was so embarrassed.

"You think he actually liked you? Haha well your wrong and besides who would ever like an ugly skanky bitch like you?" She spat at me.

I now had tears streaming down my face. She was right how could a perfect boy like Hayes Ever like a fat bitch like me...

I ran out the door and called Matt crying.

"Can you come pick me up now?"

"Of course are you ok?" He questioned.

"Not really ill tell you what happened later."

*after matt brought me home*

When everyone else was asleep I went to my guest room and found my bag, I opened it up and grabbed my blade..

I walked to the bathroom really quietly then locked the door.

I sat in the corner crying just thinking about everything.

I hadn't done this in about 6 months.

I felt like I had the angel and devil on my shoulders, the angel telling me that I can get through this without doing this and the devil telling me just do it remember how much better it made you feel, it washed away all of your pain and doubt.

The devil side took over and I started cutting, this is the deepest I've ever cut before blood was everywhere and then I stopped and put some band aids on and cleaned up the mess.

I put on my pj's and slid into bed crying myself to sleep.

Hayes's pov:

I watched her run out of the building with tears streaming down her face.

Taylor never told me that Lila was going to say such things and pour her milkshake all over her.

I called taylor and l left Lila there, I was pissed off about what just happened. I knew I shouldn't have agreed with this.

He picked up and said that was great you did exactly what I wanted.

"You never told me she was going to call he those names and pour her milk shake all over her."

"Well I knew that if I did tell you that's what was going to happen then I knew that you wouldn't of done it."

I hung up the phone an decided to let him stew over how mad I was at him.

*end of flash back*

Hayes's pov:

I looked at her sleeping peacefully and thought to myself how could I have broken her heart and embarrassed her the way that I did.

She was sweating and seemed really uncomfortable with the hoodie on so I slipped it off of her and she seemed so much more comfortable without the hoodie on.

I looked at her small arms, then I saw her wrist.

It was all cut up and I didn't feel well anymore.

___________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

Well that was a surprise wasn't it.. Well don't forget to vote comment and read the next chapter!!

-Jayme