Waiting For A Ride

Authors note:

Hey guys.. I have some really good chapters soon! Hope you enjoy this chapter guys!

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5:

Addisons pov:

"What ya thinking about?" Hayes asked me.

"I don't really know.. I guess I'm thinking about starting school at ironoak (made up school name don't know if it's real) and how I'm going to make friends if everybody there knows about me and Taylor."

"Your going to ironoak?" He questioned.

"Yea, I am. Taylor is transferring there too, he wants to go to school with you guys but I think it's just to humiliate me more."

"Oh. Well I'm sure your gonna make friends there's only three girls there that I wouldn't talk to- Lana, Lacey, and Lila. They are mean sluts who have sex every week."

"Oh well that's good to know. Maybe my first week there you can help me and taylor around the school.?"

"Yea sure."

"Your flight will be landing in 10 minutes please gather you bags and then sit back down and buckle up." The flight attend informed us

I stood up and so did Hayes his arm grabbed our bags and I sat back down since he took all the bags for me. I only had 3 which isn't very much considering I'm moving in.

I hated the landing part it always made me scared for some reason. I popped like 3 sticks of gum into my mouth and started chewing while we landed.

I closed my eyes and felt Hayes grab my hand. I felt so much safer whenever he was near me. But then a huge wave of butterflies would take over and I wouldn't know what to say next, our conversations would just flow together.

I knew we would never be able to be together until taylor stopped hating me.

We landed and the lady came over the speakers again.

"We have now llanded you may exit the plane."

Me and Hayes stood up and walked out together.

Hayes grabbed his suit case and took two of mine I grabbed the last one. He is such a stud I thought to myself.

Wait stop what are you saying. He broke your heart and embarrassed you in front of the whole world.

But then again he apologized and said he can't tell me why.. But I knew he would eventually tell me why he did that.

I decided I would call taylor and let him know that my flight had landed.

"I'll be right back im just gonna call taylor and let him know that our flight landed."

"Ok."

"Hey Taylor it's me Addison." I said shyly.

"ugh what do you want?" He snapped.

"Just wanted to let you know that my flight landed and wanted to know when you matt and dad were gonna come pick me up.."

"We won't be able to pick you up until 8:30 tonight. Didn't matt tell you?"

"No."

"Well whatever. We're not gonna be there until 8:30 tonight."

"What am I supposed to do all day. It's 9:00 am and you guys won't be here until 8:30 pm." I replied obviously annoyed.