Nash

Authors note:

Hi guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6:

Addisons pov:

We were pulling up street of my new home and Hayes said you could just Haag out at his house for now until my dad and brothers got home from whether they were.

He opened up the car door for me and lead me to his front door.

He is such a gentleman.

We walked inside and I saw Jack and Jack and Nash sitting on the couch.

"Who's this?" Nash asked.

"It's Addison.." He said shyly.

Nash was taking a sip of water when Hayes told him and he spit it all over the floor.

Wow how mature of you nash?

"You mean Taylor's sister Addison?"

"Yea that Addison."

"Why is she here? At our house instead of hers?

"Cause her brother made plans with matt and their dad on the day and time of our flight landing. So I told her she could hang out here until they got back. Mom said it was fine."

"If Taylor finds out he is gonna be mad at you."

"So what?"

"So what? He is your bestfriend." Nash defended taylor.

"He is right Hayes maybe I should just go."

"See Hayes even your little girlfriend over here agrees."

"No Addy, you can stay."

"Oh my god. You even have a nick name for her Christ sake Hayes." Nash was pissed now.

"I'm just gonna leave." I pitched in.

"Good idea." Nash snapped at me.

I got the feeling that he didn't like me..

Jack and jack got up and left the room.

"We're just gonna leave you guys to this." Jack j and Jack g said as they walked to the back yard.

"No Addison just go in the backyard and wait for me. Let me and my brother talk."

"Ok, I'll be out back."

Nash's pov:

I can't believe Hayes was doing this.

It was so obvious the he liked her.. He can't like her.

Sure she's nice pretty and has a hot body but he can't like her. She is his bestfriends sister. And his bestfriend hates her.

I don't really know why he hates her no one really knows besides him (taylor) and matt.

Their own dad doesn't even know why he has such hatred to her.

She isn't anything he says about her at all. I can just tell from the first time I met her.

Her brown eyes sparkled and she had such a big smile on her face to see her brother then he turned her down once again and her smile faded.

Ever since then she doesn't have that same sparkle In her eyes anymore but whenever she looks at has she just seems so happy.

I feel terrible for doing this but I have to I'm protecting my brother from hate. From both the fans and Taylor.

"Listen Hayes I hate doing this to you but it just won't work out. Not until Taylor grows up if he ever does." I told him.

"No Nash I'm not gonna do what you say."

Addisons pov:

"Hi." I said shyly to the Jack's.

"Hiiii!!" They said back.

"So Nash seems to not like you very much."

"Yea, a lot of people don't like me anymore cause of my brother."

"Oh.. Well me and jack wanted to get to know you for our selves and not judge you. So we don't hate you!" Jack j said while jack g nodded his head.

"You guys are really sweat but I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be right back. Where is it?"

"Down the hall to the right."

I walked down the hall to the right and entered the bathroom.

I sat down and started crying again.

As soon as things were going well they ha dot get ruined didn't they.

Ever since I first cut the stupidest little things made me want to cut. I don't really know why I do it anymore. I just do.

I grabbed my phone and took the case out. I grabbed the blade I kept in there and then put the case back on.

I started crying again.

I took the blade and swiped it across my wrist. Blood went all over my hand so I opened the toilet and put my hand over it.

I did it again and again and again until I heard the door slam open.

I looked up and saw both the jacks staring at me in shock.

Jack j came Over and sat next to me, while jack g left the room. Probably to go get Hayes and Nash.

Jack wrapped his arms around me and I sat there with my head on his shoulder just crying.

Hayes sand nash walked over and starred at me once again.

Nash with what looked like sadness all over his face, and Hayes with disbelief.

Hayes out his hand out and grabbed my hand and walked me to his room. The other boys left knowing that we needed to talk.

"I don't care what you have to say. I know you have personal belongings in your bag and whatever is in there will stay between us. I am going through everything in those bags and taking away anything you can use to cut yourself."

I just sat in his bed and watched.

He found all seven blades that I had. Some big and some small.

We waked out side and he started a fire in the fire pit.

Once he hand the fire going he tossed all the blades I had in the fire.

I just watched. I had nothing to say at all. No one ever knew I cute before and now 4 people know.

"Can you guys grab the s'mores kit!?" Hayes yelled to the boys inside.

"Yea!" Nash called back.

We grabbed some logs and sat around the fire.

"Hey guys?" I said breaking the silence.

"Yea?" They all said in unison.

"Can we not talk about what happened, and not tell anybody? I'm gonna try real hard to stop and start loving life again after what Hayes did for me today."

"That's good, everyone here is here for a reason." Nash said.

"And I'm sorry for what happened earlier." He said.

"It's fine." I told him.

Hayes phone buzzed.

"Hey I'm at your front door come open it." He read out loud.

"It's taylor." He confirmed.

"Uh-oh."

"He wasn't supposed to be home till 8:30 he told me I had to wait at the airport."

"Well we're just gonna have to hide you somewhere or something."

___________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

Hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! Make sure you vote and comment!

-Jayme 💕