Chapter 1

So I'm writing a new book and yea. Tell me if you like it. thank you. Oh and the picture that I put with the chapter Is Alex. Kk thanx.

:3

Alex's Point Of Veiw.

I was in the abandoned hardware store. It was abandoned because of the 'accident' that happened. I was waiting for my next victim to come. Stupid Kids always come and spend the night here cause they think its haunted, but it's not something more fearful dwells here than a ghost. I was charpeming my tools when I heard some footsteps. I got up and went to check it out. I was on a balcony up in the back of the store so I could see everything. When I looked there I found a girl. Must have been 16 or 17. I got a chain and pad lock and went to the fromt door and locked it. I looked for the girl that came here.

I finally found her she was in a sleeping bag on the floor near the front desk. I went up to her and picked up her unconcious body. She started to stur so I hit her head on a wall to knock her out. She stopped and stayed still. I brought her to a storage room I use to kill my victims. I got a chain and tied it around her feet and strung her on to the ceiling so she was dangling. I got some water and dumped it on her face and she woke up. She struggled against the chains.

"Where am I?"

"What am I doing here?"

She asked so many questions she started to scream and I had had enough.

"You talk too much." I said.

I walked up to her and brought a stool with me. I sat down in front of her and just stared at her. I stared at her for what seemed like forever and she started to scream again.

"SHUT UP OR SHUT YOU UP MY SELF!!" I yelled at her.

She still didn't stop so I got up and grabbed a hammer. I sat back down and grabbed her hair and pit her head on my leg.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm shuting you up."

"Wait no I'll be quiet I swear just please don't hurt me!"

"It's to late."

"NO PLEASE!"

I pulled the hammer up and started hitting her bottom jaw. Evertime I hit her jaw there was a crack and she would scream. I hit her jaw reapetedly until she shut up. Finally her jaw was all broken up. I got up and let her hair go. Her eyes were puffy and red from the crying and I bet her throat was even worse. I went over to my tools and picked up my belt. My belt had two hacker saws on it and hacker saw blaids. I walked over to her and sat back down in the stool. I took a hacker saw and grabbed one of her hands. She tried to struggle so I let her down and picked her up. she started to kick and scream. I laid on the wall and tied her up to it with some chains that I screwed in to the wall. I grabbed her hand and spread out her fingers and grabbed my hacker saw again. I put the hacker saw up to her finger and started to cut her finger off slowly to cause the most pain as possibly. I started cutting off her fingers one by, one by, one. once I was done cutting off all her fingers I moved down and took off her shoes. I grabbed her foot and spread out her toes. I started doing the same to the toes that I did to the fingers. Once all her toes were cut off I picked up one of my hacker saw blades and stabbed her foot. I stabbed her bodie all over until I was all out of hacker blades and I only had one left. I placed the blade on her head and before I pressed it in slowly I said one simple word.

"Goodbye."

I then plunged the hacker saw into her head slowly and she died instantly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I made a new book its so grusem right? so I'm gonna be updateing 3 books sweet.

~Skketch_Creep.