Chapter 6

Alexia P.O.V

I woke up with water being thrown in my face. I woke up with a jolt and nearly hit my head on the top of the cage.

"WHAT THE F*CK!!!" I shouted.

"What you wouldn't get up." He told me.

"Why do I need to get up?"

"So I can begin the torcher."

"Oh right......"

He unlocked the cage and grabbed my hair and pulled me out of the cage. He took me over to a chair with arm rests. He plopped me there and tied my hands to the arm rests. He went over to a table and brought back a dog collar.

"Whats that for?"

"Sense you like to talk I thought I would buy a shock collar sense it's for bitchs and dogs so I thought it would shut you up sense your a bitch."

"Great your like my parents."

He walked over to me and put the collar on me. He pulled out a small device from the bag and pressed a button. After he pressed the button a huge wave of pain went down my body.

"It works." He said with a smile.

"Your a bastard." I spat at him.

He pressed a secound button and pressed the same one he pressed to send the shock except this time it hurt even more. I started to cry.

"Well I have to clean the place up and your gonna help me. Oh and don't even think about running away or I will shock you so much your neck will be red." He told me.

"Ok."

I got up and followed him. He lead me to my dead friends. I walked over to one of the girls and picked her up over my shoulder.

"Where do I take her?"

"Follow me to the truck."

"Ok."

I followed him to the truck. It was the same truck Alex used to drive. I walked to the back and threw her in the back.

"Why aren't you breaking down crying over your dead friends?"

"I'm good with loses now. When my best friend died I really didn't take it well. My parents didn't like me much because of my strange behavior. So Alex was my only hope. He was that one person that got me. I didn't have many friends at that time so he was only friend. When he died I started cutting myself and crying and cut myself from society. I blame myself for what happened. I could have been there for him. I wasn't and he died." I told him.

He pulled out the device and turned it up amd pressed the button. I fell to the ground and clawed at the collar.

"I didn't ask for your life story." He told me.

He stopped pressing the button and we finished packing the bodies in the back of his truck. When I got in the truck I hopped in the front passenger seat. He got in and didn't seem to mind me being up front. I started to hum 'New Perspectives'. He pulled over on the high way and got out of the car. He went to the back and got the bodies out and layed them in a pile. Then he walked back to the truck and opened my door. He reached up and grabbed my hair and dragged me out near the pile and threw me near it. I got up and he punched me and I fell down again. I got back up and tried to back up, but he slapped me and I fell over. He got on top of me and started punching me repeatitly in the face. After awhile he got off me. I rolled over and started coughing and I spit some blood out.

"Don't ever hum or sing again."

Was all he said before he got back in the car. I got up amd stumbled to the car and got in the back right behind him. The car ride to his place was quiet.

When we got there I jumped out of the car and walked back inside straight to my cage I opened it up and crawled inside. And hugged my knees.

"Well looks like my bitch is well trained."

"....."

"What? No snide remark? no insult?"

"......"

"You know your the first person I have tried this torcher on."

"...."

"You know what if your not gonna talk to me might as well beat you now."

"...."

He came over to the cage and dragged me out. He picked me up and tied me to a chair.

CLIFFHANGER.