Chapter 3

Alexs P.O.V

I was cleaning up the body from last nights kill. After I'm done killing someone I have so dump the body somewhere far from the store to keep people from suspicion. You see I'm not like the old crazy phyco killer thing. Yes I am crazy, but I don't kill because 'everyone deserves to die' or 'I'm getting rid of their pain' like all the other ones no the reason I do this is to cause I love to cause pain. I do this because killing people is fun. It's egzilerating. It's like getting a new video game and loving it so much you never want to stop playing. It's the best feeling. Haveing to look in someones face them be terrified of you because they know they're going to die. It makes me smile. I could stop, but I don't want to.

After I dumped the body I went back to the store to get ready for my next killing. I got to the store and the sun was setting so I started to clean up the blood and left over guts. Once I was done I started too sharpen. My blades. Once I was done I waited and listened to music.

It was near midnight when I finally heard laughing and footsteps. I put my IPod away and went to the balcony to check it out. Their were 5 people, 2 couples and one girl. The girl looked farmiliar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I went up in the rafterbeams of the building and followed one couple to an area where they could sit down. I quietly moved to were I could drop something on them. I pulled out two hacker blades from my belt and dropped them so they would land on there head. The blades fell and hit them right in the head. They died instantly and itkilled them silently. I was gonna kill the 2 couples first and leave the girl last. I dropped down and pick my blades out of there heads. I got back up in the rafters and went to find the next couple. I found them and they were in a office in the back. I got back down from the rafters and went to the room and walked in and locked and shut the door. The girl screamed and the guy tried to punch me but I dogded it easy. I got out a blade and stabbed him in the gut and pulled it up and his gut came out of his stomach. The girl screamed again and I threw it at her head. She died instantley. I left the office and went to look for the girl. I was walking down an isle with tool kits. When I was walking I turned around and saw the girl. She fell to her knees and looked scared. I wonder were I have seen her. She looks so familiar. I was thinking and them I remembered. She was my bestfriend before I changed. She was Alexia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished tell me what you think so yea. Vote, Comment, And follow me thanx :3.

~Skketch_Creep.