Chapter 11

Alexia P.O.V.

I woke up different this time. Instead of water I was woken up with my shock collar. I woke up and it still hurt he didn't let go of the button. I was screaming and kicking in my cage. I started to cry it hurt so bad. He finally stopped.

"We are gonna be busy today get up."

I got up with out saying a word. The whole day we were cleaning stuff up. I don't know why though. It was night time by the time we were done. I obeyed him the whole time.

It was 11:30 by the time we were done. He took me to my cage and told me to stay in there I did. For him to make sure he locked it. A few minutes later I heard screams. I got anxious. I sat at the back of the cage.I heard screams come my way. I looked up and saw Alex holding a 10 year old boy on his shoulder. I started crying. He came up to the cage and unlocked it. I crawled out of the cage and stood up.

"You're gonna help me kill this kid."

"Wh-Why?"

"Because I want you to."

He went over to the Exit and locked it. There was one in the back but it was an emergency one. He set the kid down and held him by his shirt.

"We're going to beat the living shit out of him. Got it?"

"I-I-I g-got it."

He let the kid go and the kid ran to the back of the room. Alex went to punch him, bit the kid dodged. Thats how it went on until the kid tripped. Alex was about the kick him, but I grabbed the little boy and shielded him. Instead of kicking the boy he was kicking me. I held onto the boy until it was to much and ran to the exit I unlocked the door and closed it and locked it from my side. I ran with the boy to the front of the store.

"You need to leave and never tell anyone what you saw here." I told the boy.

"Can't you come with me?"

"No I can't, but you can now go."

"What happens if I leave you here."

"I..... I would probably get the same treatment you would get. Now please leave and don't ever come back."

"Thank you." was the last thing he said before he left.

I turned around and Alex was just 2 inches away from my face. I was homestly prepaired to die. He grabbed my hair and dragged me down stairs. He threw me into a table. he walked up to me and kicked me. He kept kicking me. He then bent down and pulled my hair so I would stand up. He then started punching me. he stopped and let go of me. I crawled to the cage and layed down. I shut the door and stayed there and cried. When he left the room I pulled out my friendship necklaces that me and Alex had. I put them together and the 'FUN' song started to play. I started to sing along. I remebered a bunch of memories with him. It all ended to soon when Alex came back to the room and speed walked to my cage. He opened the door and grabbed my foot and pulled me out. He held my foot and threw me. I hunched over like a turtle and proteced the necklaces.

"Give them to me."

"No."

"Give them to me now."

"NO!"

"GIVE ME THE NECKLACES!!"

"NO THERE ALL I HAVE!!!"

He paused. I got up and faces him.

"THESE NECKLACES ARE ALL I HAVE LEFT OF HIM.... THESE ARE ALL I HAVE LEFT!! HAVE YOU EVER LOVED SOMEONE SO MUCH THAT YOU FEEL SO SAD WHEN THERE GONE WELL THATS HOW I FEEL EVERYDAY YOU LITTLE FUCK!!! I HATE YOU CAUSE YOU THINK YOU OWN ME WELL YOU DON'T SO I DON'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU THE LAST THING I HAVE OF MY BESTFRIEND AND THE ONE PERSON THAT I LOVED!!!" I started crying. I put the blue necklace one and the pick one on to. I looked at Alex and he was crying. I walked past him and grabbed a hacker blade and started to leave he was about to walk up to me.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU HAVE HURT ME ENOUGH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY!" I screamed at him.

He stopped and didn't come any closer. I walked out the door up to the front of the store. I went to the office at the front of the building and pulled out a pen. I wrote a not to Alex and put the pink necklace with it. I then walked out and left.