Chapter 4

Alexia's P.O.V

It's him. It's Alex. Is he back. What happened? I looked at his face and I wanted to cry. His left eye Is dead the pupil is grey and mirky and looking down like it doesn't work anymore and the eyelids are ripped.His face has a cut smile thats been stapled shut. He looks much older now. I got up and ran to him and gave him the biggest hug ever. I started to cry.

"It's you I can't beilive it's you I thought you were dead." I said.

Alex grabbed my hair and threw me back. My eyes widened. He looked down at me with anger and pain in his eye the other was covered with his bang.

"What's wrong Alex? Did I do something wrong?"

"Who do you think you are hugging me? You have no right!" He yelled at me.

"Wh-What? I'm Alexia your bestfriend. Don't you remeber me?"

"You can't be Alexia she was leaving. She left she can't be you at all."

"But it is me Alex. My parents changed their mind and we stayed."

"Your lying."

"I'm not. Please remeber I am Alexia. Please don't leave me again."

"Quit lying to me or else."

My eyes widened with shock. This must not be Alex. Alex was kind and sweet and would never hurt a fly. This may have been Alex, but this boy that is standing in front of me is not Alex.

"You must not. The Alex that I know is sweet and kind and would never threaten me. But I am Alexia Jackson and I did use to have a bestfriend named Alex Pertan, but he died here in an accident." I told him.

"Well good for you and you can't be the Alexia I know because she moved after the accident I was in." He said.

I went to go pick up a tool kit to unlock the padlock, but Alex came up to me and picked me up over his shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN!!!"

"Sorry can't do that I have plans for you."

"What are you gonna do to me?"

"I'm going to kill you."

"GUYS HELP!!! HELP ME!!!"

"They aren't gonna help you."

"Why not?"

"Cause there dead."

"How?"

"How do you think, dumbass? I killed them."

"Why?"

"Cause it would take to long to torcher you all seperatly so I killed them and saved you for the torcher."

"Why? Why are you doing this?"

"Cause its fun now shut up."

I stopped struggling and relaxed. I started to cry silently. I took out my friendship necklace that I gave Alex. It was a blue and pink magnetic half heart that when put together would play the 'FUN' song from spongebob. It was Alex and Is' favorite song. I held the necklaces and hugged them both. While he was walking I saw my friends. They were dead alright. I was alittle sad. We had only been friends for awhile. Ever sense Alex died I kept to myself and dodn't really make that much friends. I was loner before I met Alex and I was a loner after he left. We did everthing together. Sometimes my mom would even let him spend the night. I missed Alex so much. I would cry everyday over him. I once tried to kill myself because I missed him so much. He was the last ray of hope in my life. My parents were like the complete oppisite of me so they didn't realy like me much. They let me do what ever I want. Alex was the only one that loved me and cared for me. But now. He is gone for certain. Cause I don't see him any where. I realized that we were here and he put me down and grabbed my hair and pulled me along with him. When we stopped we were in front of a dog pen. He opened the door amd threw me in and locked to door with a padlock. I layed down and fell asleep in the fetal positoin. For another night I fell asleep crying.