Chapter 12

Alexia P.O.V

After I left I started walking home. It wasn't that long of a walk and I am happy for that. I wasn't gonna go inside. My parents would have yelled at me. I would go to the tree house in the back.

While I was walking I started thinking about all the good and bad memories with Alex. I remebered how I missed him so much. I missed his laugh. His smile. His personality. After awhile I had realized something. I am in love with Alex. I always have been. He was my whole world. He was the ice to my cream, the potato to my chip, sun to my shine. I missed him so much. Before I realized it I was home already. I walked to the tree house and climbed inside and fell asleep.

When it was morning I was expecting a slash of water to be splashed in my face, but it never came. I sighed and got up and went to school. Everyone was staring at me probably because I was missing and I have bruises all over my body. I went threw the whole day like that. After school I had felt this emptyness in my body. like there was a huge whole there. I was walking by the forest when some girls walked out and stopped me.

"We heard you were the last ones with those kids. You were the one that killed them didnt you?" She pushed me.

"I didn't kill anyone."

"Sure you didn't."

She punched me. I backed up and ran into the woods. They started following me. This was the path to Alex's. I kept running and finally we got to the valley were it was. I ran inside the hardware store and hide in supplies closet the girls walked in and started looking for me.

I was holding my knees when I heard screams. I looked up and saw threw a crack in the door. It was Alex stabbing one of the girls. My eyes widdened and I backed up to the back of the closet and started crying.

After the last scream I heard footsteps walking towards the closet. I looked up and saw Alex open the door. His eyes were red and puffy. I pushed my back against the wall. He walked slowly up to were I was and picked me up. I didn't resist I didn't care. He took me back down to his torture chamber and threw me off his shoulder. I got up and he slapped me.

"Alex....please stop." I pleaded.

He kicked me and I fell.

"Please..... I'm begging you..... please stop...." i begged.

I got up and walked up to him. He punched me.

"WHY AREN'T YOU FIGHTING BACK!!!" He said in a raspy voice.

"Because I could never hurt you Alex even if I tried." I told him.

"YOU'RE LYING YOU DID HURT ME.... YOU BROKE MY HEART..... YOU LEFT ME AND I DIDN'T WANT OU TO LEAVE....." He said will crying.

"Then I won't leave."

"Really?"

"Yes."

I walked up to him and looked down.

"Because...... I love you Alex..... I always have....." I looked up and Alex smashed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back. I jumped up and put my legs around his torso. He walked into his room and layed me on his bed. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I opened my mouth a little for his tounge to come in. I didn't fight for domanance because I knew I wouldn't win. He started taking his shirt off and I helped him. I broke for air before anything got serious.

"I love you, too Alexia." Alex told me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So theres lots of reads. So happy.

~Skketch_Creep