Chapter 10

Alexs P.O.V.

The one that screamed was a little kid that was scared of my face. I looked back and saw Alexias mom really angry. She looked alot like my Alexias mom but much younger.

"YOUNG LADY!!" She screamed at her.

I pulled her hand and led her outside. I could see the truck, but Alexia got pulled out of my hand.

"AL HELP ME DON'T LET HER TAKE ME BACK!!!" She screamed. I realized she called me my old nickname. I looked behind me and saw Alexia and her mom fighting I ran to the car and grabbed a blade from my belt. I ran back and scrunched up my hood. When I got back I heard them talking.

"Young lady you are coming home this instant or I will call him."

"No don't please don't."

She tried pushing away from her but she just grabbed her and slapped her. She started crying. Her mom started beating on her and kicking her and I just lost it.

"You better stop now or I will kill you." I said.

The mom ran away. While I was looking at the mom Alexia came up to me and hugged me and cried in my chest. At first I was furious, but I hadn't been hugged sense the first time we saw eachother in the store. I hugged her back. All to soon she pulled back. I was sad I wanted to hug her forever.

"Thank you." was all she said before she ran off into the car. I was so furious. She made me confused and I hated it. I got in the car and drove to the store. Once we got there she followed me. She was about to crawl into the kennel, but I wanted to punish her for confusing me so before she crawled down I turned on her shock collar at 20. She fell to the ground screaming and crying.

"Don't EVER HUG ME!!!" I yelled at her.

I didn't stop pressing the button. She was still crying and screaming. I saw she was starting to loose conciousness so I stopped. I walked over to her and picked her up by her shirt. I threw her across the room. She fell with a loud thud. I walked over to her and picked her up by the neck. She was so high that her feet couldn't touch the ground. How dare she hug me and then regret it. She's so damn confusing. I hated it I let her go and she fell to the ground. She was wheezing and coughing. I had my back turned to her I was about to walk away when I heard her run towards me. I turned around and saw she had a stick so I grabbed it and hit her side with it. She clutched her side leaving the other side opened. I hit it with the stick and she fell to her knees. She looked up at me and I hit her across the face. She fell over and she looked pretty beat up, but I wasn't finished.

"Get up." I said.

"I can't."

"I don't care get up."

She got back up and looked me at me and I punched her in the face. She went back a bit and landed on her back. She started to cough.

"If you ever touch me again I swear I will beat you to death." I told her.

I was finished now and decided to help her into her cage. When I walked towards her she scooted away and shook her head.

"Please..... please just stop I won't talk to you I won't question you I won't touch you and I won't disobey just please...please don't hirt me anymore. The old Alex was my only friend. He still is even if he isn't with me. I don't want him to be my down fall." She cryed out.

She was talking about him. How I think he was lucky. I felt my eyes water up. She was so confusing and it irritated me. I walked over to her and started kicking her. I finally stopped and she started coughing. She pucked up blood. I left with out saying a word. I went to my room. I sat on my bed and cried myself to sleep. Mabye one day I will see Alexia again.