Chapter 2

A/N: So here is da secound chapter and I have a picture of Alexia except she Is crazed. She was origanaly supposed to be Alex's twin sister but I changed it so shes not but she is still gonna be his twin in the creepypasta oc world. So yea. Thanks for reading. :D :A/N

Alexias Point Of Veiw.

I was out with my friends at the bar. We were underaged but we didn't care. I was drinking beer until my friend got this idea. We were gonna go to the old haunted warehouse store. I was n't drunk so I said sure and drove them there.

Once we got there we got out of the car and up to the warehouse. It was dark so we brought flashlights. We walked up to the stores front doors and surprisingly it wasn't locked. We walked in and went in different places. Their was five of us counting me. Everyone had a date accept me. I'm socialy akward so I kind of freak guys out.

I realized I was all alone. My friends were probably somewhere makeing out. I walked into the isle that sells hacker saws. My dad was a builder so I was intrested in his profession. My favorite tool was a haker saw. I thought it was so cool because you could cut through bone with it. When I was looking at all the different hacker saws I heard chains clack near the front of the store. I went to check it out and saw that someone had locked the door from the inside with a chain so we couldn't leave. I got freaked out and went and got some bolt cuters to cut the chain. I went to the isle that sells them and there were none on the rack. I remebered that my dad taught me how to pick a lock so I went to find the tools to pick it. I turned in to the isle that sells them and saw a boy. he had black hair and a tool belt with hacker saws and hacker saw blades. He turned around to look at me and when I saw his face I fell to my knees. The boy that was standing there. The one with the tool belt and black hair. Was the boy that was supposedly dead and died here was the boy I spent most of my life with. he was an outcast like me and would spend all his time with me. He was my bestfriend Alex.