Chapter 9

The person that screamed was a little girl that was scared of Alexs face. I looked around and saw my mom and she was looking at me. Her eyes widened with anger.

"YOUNG LADY!!" She screamed at me.

Alex pulled my hand and pulled me out of the restraunt. We were almost to the car until my mom grabbed my hair and pulled me away from Alex.

"AL HELP ME DON'T LET ME GO BACK!!" I screamed. I realized I called him Al my old nickname for him. I am definitely gonna get beat from him.

"Young lady you are coming home this instant or I will call him."

"No don't please don't."

I tried pushing away from her but she just grabbed me and slapped me. I started crying and I hurt. My mom started beating on me and kicking me.

"You better stop now or I will kill you." Someone said. I looked up and Alex had his hoody scrunched up to were his mouth was covered. He had a hacker blade against her neck. I got up and he let her go. once he let her go I don't know why, but I ran up to Alex and hugged Alex and crying in his chest. He tensed up a bit, but then he hugged me back. I realized what I was doing and pushed myself away from him. I looked up at him and saw sadness in his eyes, but then it left.

"Thank you." Was all I said before I ran to the car and sat in the front seat. Alex stood there for a while and started walking to the car and he got in and drove away.

When we got back to the store I followed him in. I got down to were my cage was and was about to get in, but before I could a shock of pain went through my body. I fell to the ground shaking. I started to scream and cry.

"Don't EVER HUG ME!!!" Alex yelled at me.

He didn't stop pressing the button. I was still crying and screaming. I was starting to loose conscious but he stopped. I openned my eyes and he came over and he picked me up by my shirt. He threw me across the room. I fell with a thud. he walked over to me and picked me up by my neck. He held me so high my feet weren't touching the ground. I couldn't breath and my body was aching and hurting so much. He finally let go of me and I fell to the floor. I started coughing and wheezing. I looked up at him and he had his back turned. I saw a wooden stick lying by me. I crawled over to it and grabbed it. I stood up and ran to Alex, but he turned around and grabbed the stick right out of my hands. He hit my side with the stick. I clutched it in pain. He hit my other side. I fell to my knees and he hit me across the face with the stick.

I fell over and I didn't think I could get back up.

"Get up." Alex said.

"I can't."

"I don't care get up."

I got up and limped to get in front of him. He then punched me in the face. I fell over and landed on my back. I started coughing.

"If you ever touch me again I swear I will beat you to death."

I nodded my head and he walked over towards me. I started to scoot back and shake my head no. He stopped. I started to cry. I didn't want to hurt more. I didn't want my only friend to be the literal death of me. I loved him.

"Please..... please just stop I won't talk to you I won't question you I won't touch you and I won't disobey just please...please don't hirt me anymore. The old Alex was my only friend. He still is even if he isn't with me. I don't want him to be my down fall." I cryed out.

I looked up into his eyes and saw a tear fall from his eye. I thought for a secound that the okd Alex was back, but it was to good to be true. He walked up to me and started kicking me in the side. He finally stopped. I pucked up blood. He left with out saying a word. I got up and limped over to the dog cage. I sat down in it and fell asleep. I hope one day I will see the old Alex.