CHAPTER 1

SUJIN's POV

I already packed my things. I'm ready to move to my new apartment which is near my new school. As I went out, I immediately hailed a cab and told the address. I arrived an hour later. I went inside and gave my files to the receptionist. She gave me my keys, ang dang! My room is on the 3rd floor and I have to carry this large suitcase I have.

"Hoof!!" I catched my breath and opened my door. The cream colored room filled my eyes. I dragged my suitcase again inside and closed my door. This room is pretty spacious. When you enter the room, there is a small kitchen on your left with a table suitable for 3 people. On your right, there will be a wall dividing your room. There is also a closet, a nightstand, a small cabinet and a study table with a shelf. There is also a bathroom. Of course.

"I could say this is the perfect unit for me!" I stated and laid down on my bed. Comfy~ I checked on other things too. It took me two hours to unpack and organize my things. Thankfully, I arrived early in the morning. It's 9:30 a.m, I checked the fridge and it's empty so I have to go to the grocery store and buy things. I grabbed my keys and wallet and made my way out of the dorms.

The grocery store is pretty far but it's okay. I already have everything I needed but I'm still roaming around in case that I see my favorite snack. Unfortunately, there isn't any of it. I paid for my bills and it was put into a box. The cashier tried to look for a carrier but there wasn't any one available. "It's okay, I'll carry it." I said and carried the box. It's pretty heavy I can say.

Why is it that there are still no cabs?! I've been waiting here for 15 minutes already. "Omygod." I wiped my sweat. I forgot to bring my cap. Suddenly a person tapped my shoulder. I looked at this handsome guy in front of me. "Yes?" I asked. "Hi, I'm offering you help." He stated with a friendly smile. "No thanks, it's okay." I answered back. "Well, I was in that cafe when I noticed that you were waiting here for long with this large box beside you. I have a car. Don't worry I am just a good samaritan trying to help a fellow." He said and gave me a friendly smile again. "Well, I guess I can't refuse that anymore?" I stated and shrugged. "Pretty much." He laughed and carried the box. He opened the back of his car and put the box.

"I can say that you are new here." He stated as he starts his car. "I just moved here few hours ago." It's kinda awkward because we are having conversations without knowing each other. "By the way, I'm Park Seonghwa." He introduced himself. "Baek Sujin." I introduced myself. "Are you a student?" He suddenly asked. "Yeah. College." "Which school?" He asked again. "West."  I answered. "What a coincidence! Me and my friends go there too. Also in college!" He excitedly exclaimed. "That's nice!" We conversed more until we reached my apartment. "Thanks for the ride and help." I thanked him. "Do you still need help?" He asked. "No, it's fine now. Thanks again." I stated and waved him goodbye. I dragged the box all the way to my room. "Aigoo!" I stretched my back when I reached my room. I feel like by back bone just snapped!

I placed the foods and drinks that I bought. I forgot to call Mom and Dad. "Mom! I arrived in my new apartment this morning." I started. They live in Australia with my grandparents. [That's great Sujin! Remember to take care of yourself okay? We miss you!] Mom answered. "Are you doing good there?" I asked. It's been a year since I went back to Australia. [Yeah. We are doing fine here. We have to go now. Bye Sujin! We love you!] And then she dropped the call. I laid down on my bed and tried to sleep. "Oww shㅡ" I bounced back away from bed to my suitcase. I forgot to organize my desk. I grabbed my books and laptop. I facepalmed when I realized that I don't have any pen holder and etc. I am fond of stationery stuff, and it triggers my OCD to see unarranged or unorganized things. I just changed my tee and went out again.

I went to the mall and went to some stationary stores. Eye pleasing, indeed. I bought things like pen holders, storage boxes, mini drawers, and etc. I also bought curtains for my room. I know it's just a dorm room but I'll have to live there for 2 good years. I need to make myself feel at home.

Thankfully this mall has a cab stop so there won't be any hassle going back home. When I got back home, I immediately started organizing my desk. It's already 6:36pm and I'm hungry. "This calls for an early dinner!" I said to myself and started cooking.

Classes will start on Monday, I'll probably go to school tomorrow for some stuff. I'll rent a locker and ask for my schedule. The school doesn't need a uniform anyway.

After I ate dinner, I sat on my desk for a bit. I opened my Instagram and scrolled on my feed.

I looked closer to the post in front of me. I'm not mistaken, it's that Seonghwa guy. I didn't know I met a pretty famous guy randomly.
He's got like 3k likes.

[Bless all Seonghwa stans including me]

This guy is looking all good and fine! I liked it and turned my phone off. I laid down on my bed, turned off the lamp and slept.