CHAPTER 8

"Thank you for having us here Sujin!" They all said in unison before turning their backs. "You're all welcome. Hehehhe." I close the door and sighed. They stayed here for over an hour.

Thanks to Yunho, I got to eat a decent dinner. Jongho did the dishes. To Seonghwa who cleaned my apartment, which is now very sparkly. To Hongjoong who did my laundry. Those 4 are really helpful... But the other batch is the complete opposite. Wooyoung and San ate a lot of junkfoods, scattered them and played all my games while being really loud, did they eat microphones or something? Yeosang read a lot of books in my room and didn't return them to their original places while Mingi slept soundly and ruined my bed. I can say that this is quite a very messy day to me.

I layed down on the sofa and closed my eyes for a bit but I fell asleep.

JONGHO's POV

I stopped when I realized that my phone is not in my pocket. I tried to look inside my bag but it was not there too. "Is there something wrong, Jongho-ssi?" Seonghwa-hyung asked. "I think I left my phone inside Sujin's apartment. I'll get it." I started to walk back.

I reached Sujin's apartment and when I opened it. I see no one. She's probably in her room. I saw my phone under the tv so I went there but I saw Sujin sleeping in the sofa. Why is she sleeping there? I approached her and knelled beside her. I cannot deny that she is really pretty. She has long lashes, and a pretty pair of eyes too. Even her nose is pretty. Her lips is thin and pink. Yeah, overall she is really pretty.

After appreciating Sujin's beauty. I carried her towards her room and laid her down and put her blanket before turning off the lights. I closed her door and went outside but then returned back to my forgotten phone...again.

"What took you so long?" San asked when I arrived. I told him what I did. "Complete now?" Hongjoong-hyung stated and we all started to enter the van. We all live in the same dorm. It's 2 times bigger than Sujin's. She is all alone in that large apartment by the way, who can fit 8 big men. Oh wait, only 7, Hongjoong-hyung is small sized.

Just right after we entered our dorm, we all headed to our own rooms. I changed my clothes, laid down on my bed and immediately fell asleep.

I grunted and stretched my body, I woke up with the feeling of hunger. I checked the time and it's currently 6:50 am.

Maybe Yunho-hyung is already awake. I opened Yunho-hyung's room which is just opposite of my room. He is fast asleep while cuddling with his teddy bears and spongebobs.

Maybe Seonghwa-hyung? I approached and opened Seonghwa-hyung's room and saw him sleeping too, while hugging a big toothless plush.

How about Hongjoong-hyung? I took a peek in his room and saw him sleeping too, this time while hugging a big minion plush.

Great. I guess I'll just go back to sleep. I was about to enter my room when another room opened. I looked to my left and saw San-hyung scratching his eyes while holding onto his Shiba Inu plush or his Shiber, that's what he calls it. And then he finally noticed that I was staring at him. "Oh? Jongho? Why are you awake so early?" You should be asking yourself too hyung. "I want to eat but they are all asleep." I entered my room and was about to sleep when San rushed and stopped me from closing the door. "I have a method to wake them all up at once." He stated while wearing an evil smirk on his face. I've got a feeling that this is bad.

"Jongho, open their doors wide open." San-hyung commanded. I did what he said and stood beside him. We already know what to do. "Are the cameras ready?" We are gonna film their reactions. For memories, he said. "Hyung, are you really sure about this?" I asked him for the third time. "Of course I am." He smiled and patted my head. Geez. These guys will get mad probably. San-hyung grabbed the props that we are going to use and handed one to me. "Hyung, what about the neighbors?" I asked again. "C'mon Jongho, I already asked permission to the neighbors so there's no need to worry." Aish, I should've gone back to sleep. "Turn it on now." He said and he turns his' on too. I pressed the on button.

"Okay... 3...2...1..."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." We screamed on top of our lungs on the megaphones we have. And now I can hear things fall.

"YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH CHOI DUO!!!!!" My hyungs screamed in anger and chased us two. We are running in the sidewalks while our hyungs are running after us. "I know this isn't a good idea!" I stated to San-hyung while running. "But it's still a good morning exercise isn't it?! HAHAHHAHA!" And he laughed with his high-pitched voice that makes him sound like a dolphin. He's got a point tho.

We are already back at our dorm. Hongjoong-hyung ,Mingi-hyung, Yunho-hyung and Yeosang-hyung are lying on the floor while Seonghwa-hyung, me, San-hyung and Wooyoung are resting on the couch. "Okay! Time to check the videos!"

Hongjoong-hyung woke up immediately but didn't realize what happened and panicked.
Seonghwa-hyung threw his Toothless plush and bumped his head on his headboard.
Yunho-hyung suddenly sat up straight.
Yeosang hyung hit his head on the shelf right above his bed.
Mingi-hyung fell with his face first.
Wooyoung screamed.