CHAPTER 9

WOOYOUNG's POV

I started my motorbike and left the dorm immediately. I'm late! Those guys didn't wake me up!

As I was passing Sujin's apartment I saw her running. Was she late too? Oh wait, of course she is. I moved my motorbike next to her and stopped. She looked at me like I'm some dangerous guy and she is also in a fighting stance. "Who are you?" She asked. Maybe I'll prank her right now. "Give me your wallet!" And I strangled her. "You jerk!" She elbowed me to get away. "C'mon don't be too harsh. Just give me your wallet!" I shouted. She gave me a glare before punching me. Okay, she's strong. "Okay, I give up." I stated and raised both of my hands as if surrendering to a cop. She moved a bit away from me. "Chill Sujin, it's me." And I removed my helmet. When I looked at her, she was fuming red! This is bad! I was about to run back to my motorbike when she grabbed me. "You jerk!!" and she punched me.

"Thanks to you we are even more late." She is currently riding with me to school. "I'm sorry." I apologized for the ninth time. "Shut up and drive faster!" She yelled. I smirked. "Faster you say?" I drove really fast and she started to scream. "Kyaaah! You jerk!" We arrived in school in no time. "Gosh! I think my soul left my body for a moment!" And she started to walk away from me. "Not even gonna thank me?!" I asked loudly as I pull the stand of my motorbike using my feet. "No!" And she started to walk even faster.

"Oi, why is Sujin not talking to you?" Yeosang asked. "Well, I pranked her earlier this morning so I think she's mad at me." I answered in an apologetic tone. Yeosang is right, Sujin didn't even talk to me once. "You know that it is bad to prank a student who is late y'know." And he hit me in my head. I glared at him. "Bro that hurt!" and I smacked him back and he just laughed it off. "I'm planning on apologizing to her after school." and I stared at her as she laugh together with Hongjoong-hyung and others. And of course I joined them. Me? Jung Wooyoung? Would be quiet? No way.

"Hyung! Where is Sujin?!" I held onto Yeosang-hyung's shoulders. Our prof. extended his class for 15 minutes more. "She left right after our class ended." He stated. "Aish!" I ran to the parking lot to get my motorbike. "Oi Wooyoung! Where are you going?" Seonghwa-hyung asked while carrying a pile of papers. "To Sujin!" And he just went 'Eh?' but I continued to rush and my motorbike won't start right away, geez.

I quickly drove my motorbike on the streets. Thankfully it isn't that traffic or crowded.

Sujin's POV

"Guys, I'm going ahead. I still have stuff to do." I said as I carry my bag. "Sure. We will still wait for the other 4." Joong said and waved. "Bye Sujin." said Seonghwa. "Take care on your way home." Mingi said and messed with my hair. I just glared at him while I fixed my hair. Yeosang smiled and waved at me too. He's always quiet, he only talks a lot when Wooyoung is with us. And speaking of that jerk, he really pissed me off this morning. The teacher scolded me a lot when I entered the classroom.

I left the school and took the path to home but on my way, I encountered rude men. "Hey there lady." There are 4 of them. What should I do? I tried to run from the back but I just bumped into one of them. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked with a very creepy smile. Gosh, why is no one going this way?! "What do you want?!" I yelled when the two other guys held both of my arms, my bag even fell. "Shhh, tone down lady." Arrrgh! I really hate his creepy smile. "All we want is you." The other guy caressed my face. "Oi, save your lust foㅡ" Their leader-like guy was stopped mid sentence when a helmet hit his head. "Who the hell threw that helmet?!" He yelled and turned his back only to meet someone's punch. "It's me! Got a problem?!" It was Wooyoung! What the hell is he doing?! "You punk!" They all went all in and started charging to Wooyoung. I can say they are bad fighters. Wooyoung dodged all of their attacks and returned it to them. He missed dodging some of their attacks and got hit though.

"Sleep!" And he kicked the last guy on the face. He took out all 4 of those guys. He rushed to me and helped me stand up. "Are you okay? Are yoy hurt?" He asked and checked me. "I'm fine." I took my bag. "That's great." And he sighed. I noticed cuts on his faces. "Look Sujin, Iㅡ" I dragged him all the way to my apartment.

"Wait for me right there." I let him sit on my sofa while I took my medicine kit from the bathroom. I returned to him and started treating his wounds. "Sujin, I wanna saㅡ" He groaned right before he could finish his words. The wound might have stinged him. "Stop talking and let me finish treating you."

I closed the kit and faced Wooyoung. "What is it that you want ti say since earlier?" I asked him. "Look, I wanna say sorry for upsetting you this morning." He apologized while looking down. "Leave it. It happened already." I returned the kit while saying those words. "You're not mad anymore?" He asked. I nodded in response. "Waaahhh!" He ran to me and hugged me tight. "Ahhmm..." I awkwardly stated. He immediately moved a bit away from me. "I'm sorry." And he scratched his head. I smiled. That was cute. "Nah, it's fine. Go home already." I tapped his shoulders.

"Call me if something bad happened okay?" He stated as he step out of my apartment. "Mr. Jung, I don't think Iㅡ" He slammed the wall next to me. "Just do." He said in a quite intimidating tone. I sighed. "Okay fine." I stated in surrender. "Good. Bye!" And he ran away. I closed my door and was about to start cooking when I realized something. "That jerk! Isn't he a year younger than me?!"

▪▪▪▪▪

Waaaahhh~ I'm sorry it took about a week before I updated again. I was pretty busy with school and other stuff but hope you liked this chapter!