25

"'CUZ YOU DON'T JUDGE ME"

PART TWENTY-FIVE

PART TWENTY-FIVE

"how the fuck was i even invited to this party?" monica questioned as her and her twin walked up the steps to jessica davis' house.

first party of junior year. time had gone by fast in the time monica had been shunned by justin foley. two whole months.

she'd grown closer to jeff, the two dating but that kind of relationship where nothing changed other than their label. they were still the best of friends cracking jokes but also making out on her bed.

montgomery shrugged his shoulders as he turned to look at his sister, "you're my plus one."

it felt like déjà vu as the two stood outside jess' house, ready to attend the party. it seemed like just yesterday the two were about to walk into bryce walker's party the summer before.

the twins sighed together, in sync, as monica wrapped her arm around her brother's smiling slightly, "come brother, fix me a drink."

they walked into the party, pushing past a few already drunk kids while trying to make their way to jessica's kitchen.

"hey brycey!" monty detached himself from his sister to hug the baseball player who giggled a drunk giggle as they greeted one another.

monica rolled her eyes and remained silent. she wasn't as close with her brother's friends anymore, seeing as she wasn't 1. dating justin and 2. talking to justin.

the two pulled away, montgomery grabbed a bottle of titos to pour into a red solo cup for a mixed drink.

bryce looked at monica who was wearing a red crop top, black ripped jeans and a pair of black vans. she had changed over the past couple months, more edgy and bad ass. he thought she looked smokin' hot.