Chapter 1

(So, I'm pretending that 1. Voldemort is a pure blood 2. Luna is in the same year as Draco and 3. Luna was first captured in the philosopher (Or sorcerer) stone (I'm pretending remember) this is the chamber of secrets, we need those details to make it work.)

.

.

(3rd person)

.

.

Her usually soft hair was matted and brittle from of the lack of nourishment. Her skin was pale and her veins could be clearly seen. She was utterly skin and bone. She had scars and bruises everywhere. She got tortured Every single day. But her chapped lips were still smiling. her Misty blue eyes were still gleaming. Her frozen ears, were still up high.

She was stuck in the Malfoy manor cellar, again... She has been in here for a week or two but, for all she knows it could have been a month. although, she was smart enough to know they would have tortured her more then just 77 times if it had been any longer then 3 weeks.

Samara, The Malfoys youngest daughter who was her age came down and talked to her now and then, gave her some buns every day along with strawberry's. She was expecting Samara today but instead it was Draco...

(Luna)

.

.

His eyes were a matte grey with a blank expression, his lips curved up slowly into a faint smile. "come with me Luna." He said briskly. I walked up the stairs with him. Attempting to hide the fact my foot was severely injured. "Dont even try, I saw it earlier." he said in a bit of annoyance. once we were upstairs I saw Samara, Narcissa and Lucius. "Lulu!" Samara yelled and ran to hug me. "Hey Sammy." I said quietly "oh My! What happened!?" Narcissa asked gesturing to my foot. Narcissa walked over to me and helped me get over to a chair, she took care of my wounds (Picture above BUT! Only look if your okay with gruesome scenes) "What happened!?" Sammy finally asked "Oh um... Just a soft tissue injury..." I said lying. Draco went over to me and whispered quietly "Why are you lying?" I didnt say anything for awhile. Then I changed the subject.

"Why am I up here?" I asked Narcissa and Lucius smiled, "To meet your father!" Samara said and I acted as if I was in shock. "W-what b-but-" I faked until I got cut off by Draco wrapping his arms around my waist and whispering "We all know your faking" he whispered lowly, his voice was husky and showed no signs of letting go or being convinced other wise.

"Your father is Lord Voldemort" Lucius aid and I quietly responded "I know..." hey looked at me a bit shocked, except Draco, he looked Amused. "H-He's in the meeting room, Draco dear, you bring her there." Narcissa said.

we walked half way till Draco stopped me. "Why did you lie about the soft tissue injury... I know you had Sarcoma. now your recovering"

(Ok, quick disclaimer, I'm not trying to mock pepole with Sarcoma, its a real thing, I just wanted to add it to add depth to the story, so I can write it how I imagine it. please dont take this the wrong way)

I was amazed he knew so I asked him "How did y-" he cut me off "I can tell... I mean, my mother worked as a Medical-Witch once. soo. Mum knew to, she just didnt want to ay anything" he said caressing my cheek "here it is" I said quietly. I suddenly got scared and tried walking away. Draco lightly grabbed my arm "Luna, you'll be fine!" I shook my head and a tear rolled down my face, "I- He's the most evil person in the world... Maybe even in history!" I said trying not to burst into tears, "He's also your father, someone who has been looking for you for since you were Three!" He said whisper-yelling.(666 Words)

"I just..." He hugged me silently "You'll be okay Luna, If you need me I'll be right outside okay?" I nodded I walked in and sat in a chair across from... Him... "Luna Dear," he said his voice laced with what his eyes showed, Longing and love. "Curious... Very Curious..." I said quietly. He followed my gaze to a picture of Salazar Slytherin. "He is a painting yet I feel human energy..." I said moving my head to the side. "It was painted with his flesh, the dyed the colors, maybe thats why?" he said. "Whos my mother?" He smiled. "Pandora, she was a beautiful women, she looked like you, Misty blue eyes, rosy cheeks, pink lips"

We made small chat for a bit, we ended up talking about family mostly. soon I was able to go so I did. Draco was outside playing on the phone his mum gave him. "Did he try to kill you?" He asked smirking. "shut it" I said. "Oh and by the way, our dad wants you to stay in the Malfoy manor till school starts up, then you'll be re-sorted, once of course my mum un-blocks your memory." As if on que Narcissa snapped and I fell into a slumber...

A platinum haired baby girl walking up to Tom riddles and hugging him, he crouched down and picked her up, "My Little Luna" He said and kissed her temple. Suddenly Dumbledore came in and got in a fight with everyone, spells wee thrown everywhere and Tom went to his close friend Xenophilius Lovegood. "You take Luna-Bella (Moon-beauty) and wipe her memories, please be as her father in case I die!" Xenophilius hesitantly took the baby and raised her as his own.

My eyes fluttered open, I remembered everything. from my father all the way to knowing and liking Draco since I was born. I hugged Narcissa as she treated me like her daughter or niece or whatever. "Samara will take you to your room, she decorated it for you.