Chapter 8 -A bond

(Dont froget this is the only second year also above credit goes to Frumpy Doggie on YouTube)

Its been a few days since... well you know and me and Draco have gotten closer (If thats even possible) I did get another note telling me to meet up with her at the lake I had in my dreams and I will, once Draco is ready...

As if on que the bathroom door opened. He looked... Good... "Good Evening Mr. Malfoy" I said in an adult voice. "Good day Ms. Riddles" He said bowing. I took his hand and we walked outside.. "Where are you two going, its after hours..." Professor Snape said. "I have access to the forbidden forest 24/7 is it so wrong I would like to bring some one with me in case anything happens?" I said sweetly and he nodded.

We went in the forest and I closed my eyes. "Expecto Patronum!" I said and Daisy appeared. "Expecto Patronum" Draco said and a huge wold appeared. Daisy looked scared for a minute "Dont worry, he wont hurt you" Draco said and soon Daisy warmed up to the idea.

"Daisy, can you show us were the lake I saw in my day dream is?" She nodded and started hopping off, everyone followed her. about 2 minutes later we arrived. "Thank you dais, if you want you can go ply with the other bunny's." I said and Daisy hopped off. "Go on Boy" Draco said to his wolf and his wolf went off to some other wolves.

(Draco pov)

"My baby.." A voice said And a girl who looked like A older version of Luna came out from behind a tree "Mama?" Luna whispered, Luna ran up and hugged her. "Now baby I dont have much time just know I love you, and whenever you need me hold that pendent." Luna nodded "Mama where are you- MAMA!" She yelled and Pandora was gone. I ran up beside Luna and hugged her "Hey, its okay." a few minutes later a felt a lump in my arms. It was Luna but she didnt look alive, I could hear her heartbeat thank merlin but, she felt dead.

I picked her up and called Daisy and Fox, Fox came back with a sad expression and Daisy in his mouth holding her. I brought Luna back to the castle and noticed Professor McGonagall. "PROFESSOR! She passed out, same with her Patronus." I said And Minevera smiled. "I know exactly whats wrong. bring her to your dorm and stay close to her, same for you two" She said to the Patronus' "Also, if she starts whimpering sooth her in any ay you an think" Minevera said and before I could respond she Apparated out.

I did as told and brought her to the dorm. I put her gently on the bed as I went into another room to change. When I got back she was already changed. I looked over and saw Ginny. "Minevera told me." she said and then left but came back in "I would recommend laying with her." She said and left again. I Decided to lay with her and I fell asleep, not before noticing Fox and Daisy snuggling to, I thought it was cute and then fell asleep.

(Okay, the video above is super cute and sad and was one of the inspirations for the story as I said credit to Frumpy Doggie)