Chapter 4

(Draco's pov)

Its finally time to board the train. Luna already went on to say 'hi' to Longbottom. Dad was telling me how we needed more child death-eaters so he want me and Luna to get pepole from our school. Luna told me that Longbottom and the Weaselly girl might be good choices, especially since we're having a Re-Sorting ceremony and the Weasel girl is in her first year anyway. I was thinking Diggory since he clearly has a crush on Luna and of course Astoria Greengrass, Daphne's sister.

I boarded the train and went to compartment 13, Luna said she'd be on this one. She was, along with Cedric, Ginny, Neville, and Astoria. "Hey, Mate" Cedric said I said 'hey' back and sat beside Luna twirling one of her locks with my finger. "Something tells me I'm going to get Wolf bite, the new one" Luna said playing the act we made up. "Why Lulu? Your so pure and innocent." Neville said. "I'm Tom riddles daughter Nev" And he looked at me in shock. "Thats awesome!" Astoria said.

"Gin, have you seen my butter bear cap necklace? I've seemed to loose it, it keeps away the Nargal's and wackspurk's I wouldn't be surprised if the Nargal's took it to be quite honest" Luna said in her usual dreamy tone. "Sorry Luna I havent" Ginny said. "Hey, how about we make a group, even if we dont all get in Slytherin, or Huffle puff or Gryffindor or Ravenclaw or Wolfbite we stick together" Astoria aid, stealing the words out of my mouth. "Agreed" I said and we all put our hands in the middle "Luna, whats a group of magical creatures that are always together?" Cedric asked "Um...Nargal's, Centaurs, Unicorns, Demi Dragons" she said turning her head. "Why?" she asked "Demi Dragons after three" Astoria said and we all smiled "1....2...3..."

"Demi Dragons!"

We all yelled in unison. we were giggling and talking until the compartment door opened. There was Blaise, Potter, and Weaselbee "Come on Ginny, theres a spot in our compartment" Weaselbee said and his sister just smiled "I'm good thanks, I rather be with the DD's" Blaise smiled. Weaselbee and Potter left. Blaise raised his eyebrows "DD?" he asked before I could tell him Luna said "Demi Dragons" he sat down beside Ginny and smirked "Never heard of it" He said shaking his head. "There extremely small, the size of a tiger. They travel in small groups with 7-8 Demi's in them Mommy always said they were extremely intelligent" Luna said bringing out a picture of Red and Blue dragons the size of; as she said, tigers.

(20 minutes later)

he compartment door slid open and there was a girl standing there "Uh, Luna T.B wants you" The girl said. "Thank you Hanna." Luna said as she excused herself. a few minutes after she left I got up "I dont like this T.b, really?" I said and Cedric agreed. we followed her since she didnt go far.

(Luna pov)

I know there following me. Its kind of sweet. "hey Bella" Terry said smirking. "What did you need Terry?" I asked smiling. "Can I not see my Princess?" he said "awe terry, thats cute, but cant you see me at Hogwarts?" I asked "I could but... what if you change houses? It could be my last night with you" Oh my merlin... I just realized how this sounds to the boys... "Terry, we cant still see each other, why dont you go hang out with Michael, your boyfriend..." I said hoping they heard that. "Oh right, okay bye sis" he said and I giggled, he's been calling me that since first year its kind of cute.

"You guys dont need to hide, And if your wondering, he's my gay bestfriend since before first year." I said skipping back to them "T.B stands for Terry Boot or Terry bae or Terry bff" I said skipping back to the compartment. Soon they came back, actully a few seconds after I finished explaining it to Gin, Nev, and Ria.

(Sorry its so short <3 <3)