Chapter 3

(Above is there outfits and if you swipe right then theres the song I listened to well writing)

(To clear something up, Luna's birth name Is Luna Bella aka Moon beauty)

(3rd person)

"Harry potter... Come up here boy! What an amazing thing It is to see harry potter. Smile boy, we may just make he front page! Now when Mr. potter walked in here he did not expect for him and all his peers to get my whole collection...Free of charge" The whole crowd cheered Draco and Luna-Bella not being in the crowd Harry waked up to the front of the shop and Draco came down the steps "bet you loved that didnt you? Famous harry potter! Cant even walk into a book shop without making the front page. "Leave him alone he didnt want all that!" A female red headed girl, presumably a weaselly said. "Oh look potter you've got yourself a girl friend" Ginny went as red as her hair. Luna Walked down the stairs her painted blue nails gliding over the hand railing. "Luna! We missed you were have you been all sum-" Luna cut him off by giving him a 'shh' signal with her hand.

"Oh and I cant wait for the Lovegood girl to find out about her heritage." a short wizard with black hair said and Draco smirked knowing everyone heard. Luna walked up behind the short wizard and looked him in the eye, "Oh, you mean the fact that I'm Tom Marvlo Riddles daughter, yes, I knew that already" At this point everyone in the book store was looking at them, The only noise made was the click of a camera and Luna glared to the camera man and his camera flew out of his hand and on the floor, it was broken. She walked back to what she was doing with her 'friends' and Draco "Well! Stop looking at me! He's been cleared of his charges! Stop acting like hes still evil" Draco yelled "W-whos Tom Marvlo Riddles?" Harry asked Luna, "Lord Voldemort!" She said annoyed and hen the bell for the shop rang, everyone looked and it was Tom, and Lucius. "Lets go" They said and Harry looked at Luna, Luna looked back and blew a kiss to Ginny causing her to blush.

"I need to get to Ollivanders, My wand was broke when you guys took it." Luna said and Draco nodded, "We'll be at The 3 broomsticks" the adults said, and Luna And Draco went to Ollivanders. "Mr. Ollivander!" Luna said Blissfully. "Ah, miss Riddles. Here for a new wand I suppose?" He asked and Luna nodded. "Lets try this unicorn hair, Cherry wood 12'5 inches?" Luna tried it and something came out, but nothing amazing. She tried the same wand but with Dragon heart string and got the same affect. "Hm, there is a wand, one wand with Dragon heart string and Unicorn hair, cherry wood but 12'9 inches, try it out" Luna gave it a flick and it worked, "Hm, Okay... Free of charge, because you saved me." Luna smiled "Thank you Mr. Ollivander."

Luna walked out of the store because Mr. Ollivander Wanted to talk to Draco. "Draco, I get shes a Riddles but she's also a Lovegood, dont take that kind spirt away from her okay?" He said and Draco nodded and exited the store, "Lets go meet up with our dads" Luna said.

(Luna Pov)

He nodded. We walked to the 3 broomsticks and at one of the tables there was Dad, Lucius and another man I couldn't see his face. "hey Lucius hey daddy" I said well sitting beside Draco, " Hi dear, this is Raphe-IL. He's a writer for the daily prophet." Daddy said "He's going to write an article on You Luna, because as I belive Tom told you about your great great great Grandfathers and grandmothers. The 4 founders. Making you a royal" Lucius said

(So no, this isn't the end of the chapter but my friend was reading the first chapter over and didnt understand one thing, The Sarcoma cancer. So Luna had it and is now recovering, she can get it back very easily so when she got the cut she could have got it back but she didnt, I'm sorry I didnt make that clear also I dont know Luna's middle name so I'm making it up)

I nodded "He just want to see how you feel about getting back together with your family." Lucius added. "Lets start, whats your full name and age?" Raphe-IL asked "Luna-Bella Divina Riddles age 12" I said already annoyed.

The Interview was quick, maybe ten minutes but it surely felt like a few hours. Once the guy; Raphe-IL left I looked towards everyone. "That-"I got cut off by Draco"Was the most annoying thing of 1992?" He asked beating me to the sentence.