Chapter 2

(Click above)

Oh wow, it gorge- "Whos this little guy?" Samara asked and suddenly Lucius appeared. "I saw him outside and then remembered your Patronus is a hare, and its parents were killed, so I thought it could be yours, its a girl by the way and Dumbledore is allowing it" He said before apparated out. "I'll name her Daisy." I said with a smile. "As I was saying, this room is amazing" I said well petting Daisy.

2 weeks later:

We've just received our Hogwarts letter's

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,

Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Riddles,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

I took out the second page and read everything. "That should be simple." I said quietly. Me and Draco went out since Sammy doesn't go to Hogwarts she goes to Beauxbatons in France and is a Ombrelune, witch Is there version of Slytherin.

"Lets get Daisy, and Dj some food for the train." He said I nodded and we went to get it. Dj or Draco Junior is Draco's baby owl as he does not Fancy cats or toads. We went to get a lot of our other things including our books by Lockhart. Soon after we got our books Harry walked in. I looked at Draco and he smirked and nodded.

So sorry for the short chapter but, by the time you read this chapter 3 will be out and it will be longer I promise. Oh and remember this is fan fiction so most of it is fake.