Chapter 10 -Twins

Mm daddy ^

Mm daddy ^

Luna brought me to the woods and we sat on a bamboo made couch-like swing. She pulled out a small box out of the bag. "This is an iPhone. You can call, text, email, play games, search stuff up, and much more on it" Luna said and i was surprised. "Wait what?" I said and she giggled pulled out hers. "Watch" She said as she pulled up a ' app ' as muggle's call it. She typed in 'Hey ' and sent it, then a buzzing noise and vibration was on my lap. "Now you can see it and text back" She said and i typed in ' Like This? ' and she typed back ' yup ' I figured it was a good thing to have. It meant I could make sure she was okay 24/7.

She taught me everything about my new iPhone and helped me make social media accounts. She warned me not to say anything about magic and if I did say i was writing a book and if i ha pictures say i was an ' editor ' whatever that means. suddenly a centaur ran in front of us. "Luna! People are trying to hurt or even kill Ginny, she opened the chamber of secrets by accident!" it said and ran off. Luna stayed still. "Aren't you going to help save her?" I asked confused. "No, she almost purposely killed Fred and George because they told me they were my older brothers." She said and I smiled.

Luna's pov

He took me back to the castle and we went to our dorm. "Hey Luna," Draco said There's a note saying your dad wants to see us. He's in the astronomy tower" He said and i nodded. "Lets change. I've been wanting to try out a new outfit I made." He looked at me in confusion and then realized what i meant.

I put on my cherry earnings, a beige dress that had a baby blue ribbon and the same color flowers

I put on my cherry earnings, a beige dress that had a baby blue ribbon and the same color flowers. I also put on pearly white flat heels. We used the fireplace in the common room to get to the tower and we were greeted with two not so friendly looking men. "Hey princess," a guy who looked in year 3 said. "Hi?" I said well pushing past him Draco laughing and following me. "You both are going to ivermony, and are going to get Horned serpent, which is like Ravenclaw."

Draco's pov

I looked over to see Luna's face harden, "Why?...." She asked and he inhaled exhaling soon after. "Because, in year seven the death eaters are going to attack." He said simply. "Fuck you!" She yelled before running into the woods. "Damn, you just done fucked up!" I said laughing and the followed her. I understood why she got angry, he could get back to Azkaban, he was finally free, and he wanted to let that go? I would be angry too. I found her skipping rocks in the ocean as she sang softly.