Chapter 7 - Mummy

Luna's pov

The unicorns jumped around catching my attention, I followed them. They brought me to a small lake, the water was as crystal clear as if turning on a tap. There was trees full of toffee and caramel candies and more magical creatures I've ever seen. Bunny's, Nargal's, Mermaid's, foxes, Wolves, even Demi Dragons! I sat near the lake under one of the trees and grabbed a Toffee and slipped it in my mouth.

"Luna, LUNA!" a voice said, and I opened my eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry Yes Ginny?" I asked smiling. "did you want Pudding?" She asked and I smiled "That would be lovely" I said and she put some on my plate. "Thank You Ginny" I said and she nodded adding a bit to her plate.

"Hey Baby~" A annoying voice said, "What Leonardo?" I asked angrily. "Damn Babe, just wanted to see my fiancé," He said sitting on my right. "Your getting married?!" A few girls asked in unison, "No, my dad's trying to make me marry... him" I said annoyed. "Mi Bella, what is he doing here?" Draco asked. "I have no clue," I said smiling. "Go. Away. Leonardo." Draco said in a harsh voice causing him to scurry away. Draco sat beside me. "So are you and Draco dating yet?" Astoria asked noticing our hands together. "No." I said in a tone they couldn't argue with.

The owl-post came in a few minutes later. Oddly, I got more then one thing. There was 3 letters, one from daddy, one unknown and one from a friend from out of school. I also got my quibbler and 2 unidentified packages. "someone's popular today." Ginny said. "I'm going to my room." I said and Draco said he'd come with me. I opened the one from daddy.

Dear Luna-Bella,

I'm sorry for saying you must marry Leonardo.

I realize I was wrong.

He will be notified that everything is called off immediately.

I love you dearly and I hope you will come home soon,

Love always

~Tom Marvlo Riddles

I smiled and Draco smiled too. I opened the one from my friend and it just said how she missed me and stuff were going good with the rest of the group of friends. I noticed one of the packages said 'Draco' in bold writing. "Hey this one's for you, Moonie must of got mixed up," I aid referring to Moonie my Congo bay owl. I gave him the package and he smiled, "oh thanks." he said and I finally opened the package for me. Inside there was a gorgeous rainbow stone necklace. "this was mummy's..." I said and Draco grabbed my hand and rubbed it as if he knew I was about to brake down In tears. "Here, I'll put it on you" He said and opened the clasps. I held up my hair and he put it on.

"Lets read the note" Draco aid smiling. I swere his smile could make me smile even if my whole world was ripped apart. His smile was the sweetest thing on earth, even sweeter then cotton candy. "Okay" I said feeling a bit better. I opened the package delicately.

My dearest Luna,

Oh how it pains me to know your reading this and I cant see you,

I so dearly miss your smile and laughter. But it was for the best.

I'm glad I'm finally aloud to see you, look out for my next letter

as it will have more details. I love you always I hope you enjoy the necklace

xMummy

Draco grabbed my hand and rubbed it but, I still burst into tears. He grabs my head gently and brings it into his chest. My arms wrap around him and I start balling my eyes out. He just stays silent. I finally stop and he hugs me and picks me up placing me on his lap. "D-Draco, do you think that was really h-her? I asked, he looked into my eyes and whispered "Yes."

So I'm going to make this short, pepole started dm/pm-ing me very rude things about this story saying that this wasn't how it happened in the books....

here's what oxford dictionary has to say...

fan fic·tion

noun

noun: fanfiction

fiction written by a fan of, and featuring characters from, a particular TV series, movie, etc.

Meaning its FICTION

fic·tion

/ˈfikSH(ə)n/

Learn to pronounce

noun

noun: fiction

literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people.

do I need to explain more?