Chapter 4, The First Round

Your POV

"Hero training..." You mumbled.

You grabbed your hero costume. You were now walking to the changing room with the rest of the class. You, of course, were behind the class not paying attention to the others.

"Hey. L/n?" Kaminari said slowing down his pace to walk next to you.

"Yeah" You said.

"Do you still feel sad?" He asked.

"Thinking about sad things I do, but I'm not always sad" You replied.

"So... What does your hero costume look like?" He asked.

"I don't know... My care taker put in my hero costume form without telling me" You responded.

"Why would they do that?" He asked.

"No idea" You mumbled.

'Shigaraki probably wanted it to look villain like, yet still be okay for a hero to wear' You thought.

You saw the girls changing room, waved to Kaminari, and ran ahead to get changed. You walked into the changing room and saw some of the girls changing and talking to eachother.

You opened your case and took out your hero costume. (Pic above)

"What the hell Shigaraki..." You mumbled to yourself.

You put on your hero costume and walked out to the class. You were the first one done changing. You sat down where you were supposed to wait.

After a few people came out you started paying attention to the others. Reading their emotions and pasts. Not many people's pasts interested you, only Kirishima's and the angry hedgehog.

Time Skip

The first battle was happening. You were sitting on the floor looking at the screens. You were trying to read their emotions. As much as you hated heroes Kaminari said you should watch to see if we had to end the match, when you could care less if they killed eachother.

There were two heroes and two villains. A green haired boy and a brown haired girl were the heroes. The villains were both boys, one had blonde hair and the other you couldn't tell, but before when you saw him he looked like a boy.

"One of them is pissed" You said.

All Might looked at you confused.

"His emotions are so strong I can read them from here... I don't even have to concentrate" You replied to his silence.

"He must really be angry" Kirishima said.

"It's enough that if you wanted... You could call him a villain... His-" You stopped talking.

You almost brought up his past... How he bullied a kid. Had, and still has, a huge ego.

"His ego could be part of it..." You covered up.

"A sneak attack" Said a small boy with purple hair.

"That's the boy... The blonde is the mad one... The other villain seems irritated? I think thats the right emotion..." You mumbled the last bit.

"Can you tell that by your quirk Young L/n?" All Might asked.

"For one of my quirks. The other is that if I say anything to any object or person, what I said will happen. For example, the Zero Pointer. I told it to explode and it did" You replied emotionless.

'No way! She was the one to take down the zero pointer without moving! I know Midoriya beat it but he broke his bones... But this one... Not moving and taking down something that big' All Might thought.

"Is this what school is like?" You asked, turning around and looking up at Kaminari.

"No. Normal school isn't like this" He replied.

'That blonde... Katsuki Bakugo. Secound place in the entrance exam. Fought against that sludge villain' You thought looking at the screen with Bakugo on it.

You kept reading his emotions and you stood up. You walked up to All Might and pointed at the screen with Bakugo on it.

"He's going to kill the green haired boy if you don't stop the match, or if it doesn't end soon" You stated.

All Might stayed silent.

"His intentions are to kill. Or, at least, hurt enough to still stay in the hero program" You added.

"You have to end the match!" Some of the students said.

"He's going to kill him" You replied.

Both your arms were grabbed and you were pulled back. You looked up to see Kirishima dragging you.

"Don't piss him off. I think he knows that Bakugo wants to kill him" Kirishima whispered.

"Alright" You said.

You read his emotions to see he was worried. Worried for everyone.

"A good hero" You mumbled.

"That brown haired girl... Her emotions are so mixed, I can't read them..." You mumbled.

"What about Midoriya" Kaminari asked.

"He's... Scared and... Determined. That's an odd mix... I think" You replied.

You looked up at the number 1 hero. 'What are you planning...' You thought glaring at him.

"L/n? You okay?" Kirishima asked.

"Sorry... I guess Bakugo's emotions are so strong I'm feeling them..." You mumbled.

You looked back at the screens. You could mess with the match if you wanted, but you were trusted...

"What a strange thing... Being trusted" You mumbled.

To be Continued!

Final word count=842