4

Delores|

"Come eat with me." He gestures to the empty seat across from him, eyebrows raised.

I turn away to think. Eating with Aidan? Would it be weird to eat with him? It was kind of him to offer me some of his food.

I nod shyly, before taking a seat in the chair across from him.

He grins, offering me a plate. I take it and pile 4 pizza slices on to my plate. Aidan chuckles at this.

"Hungry aren't you?" He smiles, taking a bite of his pizza. I look down at the pizza hesitantly, I wonder what it'll taste like. I've never had this pizza flavor before.

Aidan watches me. "Go on try it, it's good." He urges.

I slowly pick up the pizza and take a bite, and it tastes really good. This may be my new favorite pizza flavor. I finish the slice in 3 bites before moving on to another, all the whilst Aidan chuckles at me.

I do kind of eat like a slob, but whatever, I don't care about how I look eating in front of people, as long as the food is good.

Me and Aidan finish up and clear up the table. My lunch break is about over.

"I have to get back to work." I say, pointing my thumb at the register. He nods, "I have to get back to the set as well, I'll see you later Delores."

He lifts my hand and places a soft kiss on it, before walking out. The workers in the back holler. I hadn't even known they were watching, I blush.

Matt, the pizza maker wriggles his eyebrows and playfully hits my shoulder.

"Looks like Delores has got a new booooyfriend." He cackles. I swat him on the shoulder. "He's not my boyfriend!" I say loud enough for them to all hear. They all eye each other before turning around with smug smiles.

"Yet!" They all say in unison, before breaking into fits of laughter. I groan and make my way back to the kitchen. This is going to be a long ass day.

• • •

It's dark outside when I clock out, I make my way towards my car, I unlock the car door and I'm about to step in, when suddenly my body is slammed against my car window.

"Hey there pretty girl, I been watching you for some time now." A hooded man sneers, i couldn't decipher his face, there was no street lights and it was madly dark.

"Please get off me! Somebody help!" I screamed, only to have his dirty hand cover my mouth. I kicked him in the shin.

"You little bitch!" He groaned, before giving my cheek a hard slap. I couldn't stop the tears that were overflowing from my eyes.

"Looks like you've got a nice pair of tits huh?" He said, while lifting my shirt, exposing my bra. I was hoping someone would hear my muffled screams but nobody was coming, so I decided to give up.  My body relaxed as he grabbed my breast through my bra. There was no hope left for me. He slid his hand inside of my pants and stroked me over my underwear. My vision was starting to fade when all of a sudden the man was ripped away from me. I slumped down against the car on the floor, crying tears of joy.

"Don't you ever fucking touch her! I'll fucking kill you!" Was all I heard, and the sound of punches and groans. My vision was starting to fade, all I could see was red, around the hooded man, and someone else, my savior..is it Aidan? What's he doing here?

He lifted me in his arms, "Delores it's gonna be okay, I'm here for you." He said as he lifted me into his arms, and suddenly all I could see was black.