6

Aidan|

Mature content ahead !!!!

I couldn't stop thinking about Delores, for the past couple days

I couldn't stop thinking about Delores, for the past couple days. How was her bastard of a boyfriend treating her? Was she eating right? Was she happy?

I slid the loofa across my chest, ridding the invisible dirt from my skin, as the steaming hot water rinsed off the soap, lathered on my body.

God, she was fucking everything. I wanted all of her, I wanted her to be mine, I had to have her, I couldn't stand not being near her.

My hand started to slowly make its way down to my unbearably hard cock.

My palm gripped my shaft, slowly stroking it up and down, I groaned, as I started to increase the speed of my hand.

"Fuck..Delores.." I groaned, imagining it was her hand stroking me and not my own.

After a couple minutes, my stomach started to tighten and my cock twitched, my orgasm arriving, shot out in short spurts onto the shower wall, the water washing it away.

I let out a sigh of relief as I finished up in the shower.

I stepped out, and grabbed a towel from the rack. I dried my body and tied it around my waist.

After freshening up, I walked into my room, and dressed in some gray sweats.

Just as I was switching on the TV, my phone rang. I groaned, before answering.

"Hello." I groaned.

"Aidan baby, I've been missing you all week, let me come over to yours and make you feel good yeah?" The familiar voice of a woman replied.

It was none other than the annoyingly clingy woman, who I had made the mistake of sleeping with once, just last Saturday. I think her name was Ashley..Ashlynn, something?

I thought about it for a little bit.

I needed to get my mind off Delores temporarily, and a good blowjob from a nice, warm mouth, sounded pretty good right now, despite the fact that I just jerked off and came in the shower.

"Yeah come over." I smirked, my dick already starting to twitch.

Delores|

Ever since Demitri was here, I couldn't bring myself to speak to anyone

Ever since Demitri was here, I couldn't bring myself to speak to anyone. I didn't want to. I still don't.

I hate the fact that he has this much control over me, and I hate him. I lay back on my bed, as the Netflix screen shows up on my TV.

I can't help but fantasize about Aidan. He's so sexy, and alluring..I want him, not Demitri. Never Demitri. Despite having known Aidan for less than 2 weeks, I feel safe with him. I don't get a negative vibe from him. His beautiful dark, soft, hair. His alluring pink lips, and beautiful golden smile. His mesmerizing emerald eyes.

My fingers move to the waistband of my sweatpants, all the way down to my dripping wet pussy.

I start to stroke up and down my core, moaning and whimpering at the slight pleasure.

"Mmm..Aidan." I moan, as I thrust a finger, inside of me.

My thumb reaches out to playfully rub my clit, adding to the pleasuring sensation. I try to imagine how it would feel to have Aidan's dick inside of me, replacing my fingers.

"Fuck Aidan..yes!" I moan out, as I release my raging orgasm. I lay there on my bed, breathing heavily. I like Aidan too much, and it doing things to me.

Aidan|

"Fuck! Yes baby, right there!" Amanda or whatever her name is, screams, as I thrust into her.

"Yes Aidan, babe, I'm gonna cum!" She moans, my fingers grip her thighs harder, I thrust into her faster, feeling my second orgasm of the day arriving too.

"Cum for me baby." I urge her, as I flick her clit. She moans in pleasure, before releasing all over my cock. I pull out of her, and tell her to sit up. She immediately obeys, and opens her mouth in front of my cock. I stroke my cock up and down repeatedly until I start to release, right down her throat.

"Shit..." I groan, as my head falls back. Amanda swallows all of my cream, before wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, and getting dressed.

"That was so good baby, no one has ever fucked me as good as you." She smirks. I roll my eyes. This clingy bitch doesn't know when to leave, and after fucking her again, she'll probably think we're an item.

"I'm not your baby, and just so you know, this is never happening again. The doors' downstairs, have a good night." I say, before flopping down on my bed.

She stared at me, her mouth agape. "What the fuck! You're just gonna tell me to leave like that?" She yells, with a furious scowl on her face.

I nod my head, and point towards the door. She scoffs and begins to strut towards it. "Fuck you Aidan, you'll probably never find anyone who sucks your dick as good as me."

I simply laugh at her statement. "Oh trust me, I can think of someone who's mouth I'd rather have around my dick." I say, thinking of Delores and her beautiful plump lips.

Amberlyn, or whatever her name is, simply sticks her middle finger up, and slams the door. My guards will be escorting her out.

"Why did I just fuck her?!" I groan, Delores and me aren't even a thing, yet I already feel like I've just cheated on her.

That's it. I won't have anyone but Delores, until the day I claim her as mine, nobody else will touch me.

I drift off to sleep, thinking about her, as always.

Yeeyee. I'm gonna try and make the chapters better , it's just I type these in my phone, early at morning since I don't sleep I just stay up, so my hands start to get tired and cramp up, and I'm lazy as shit. Ima just start typing them on my computer so I'll be more motivated to type more, cause my hands are fast af when I'm typing on a computer and they never hurt. Written on December 28th, 2019 7:02 am 🤍🤍🤍

"Don't tell me that they're a great person when they haven't even acknowledged your presence, the great people, are infatuated with just the thought of you."

~Unknown