1

Delores|

I sat in the interior of the Dimly lit Starbucks. The smell of coffee completely engulfed in my brain, as I sip on my mocha iced Frappuccino. I dawdle around on my phone, seemingly having nothing to do, whilst looking around the Starbucks. I came here alone to get away from my annoyingly clingy boyfriend, which I had an argument with just minutes ago.

After a couple of minutes pass I realize I'm the only one customer inside, just sitting at the tables. Even the barista has left to the back of the employee room to do god knows what. I sigh heavily and begin to finish off the remainders of my Frappuccino. I really don't wanna go home, but where else would I go? Abruptly after my quiet thoughts, the door chime jingles, and in walks a beautiful young boy. He has the most mesmerizing light green eyes, and black hair, and that adorable smirk. He made eye contact with me, as I had been staring for for too long, and grinned. I looked down at my empty plastic coffee cup, and played with the straw to pretend to be distracted.

He walked up to the cashier and ordered, all the whilst I had been eyeing him.

He turned around to look at me again, and I quickly turned towards the window I was sat next to, my cheeks already crimson.

I stared at the window for what felt like hours just to avoid eye contact with this boy. Why must it be so awkward when pretty people look at you? I felt like a small bug under his foot, that he could easily step on and walk away.

I heard the chair across from me screech across the floor. In front of me sat the beautiful stranger.

"I'm Aidan, what's your name beautiful?"