7

Delores|

I wake up to a bright sunlight.

I groan and turn on my side. I check the time on my phone, 6:30 am.

I sigh and get up to get ready.

It's sadly a Monday morning and I have to get ready to go to one of the most dreaded places in the world; school.

I brush my teeth, shower, and flat iron my hair, for a more different look than my natural wavy hair. I put on a tight light pink top that shows off my cleavage lowkey, and some high waisted ripped, blue denim shorts.

I spray some perfume, apply light chapstick, grab my bag, and an apple from the kitchen, and head out the door. The walk to school is never long, 10 minutes tops. I prefer to walk to school some days. It helps me clear my mind, and in some cases puts me in a brighter mood. I finally arrive at school, I walk up the steps and enter the grand doors.

I head to my locker, to grab my books for English, as I bend down to retrieve my book, I hear a wolf whistle from behind me, and a light smack to my ass.  I quickly turn around to find my assaulter.

Stephan Karrington; one of the most popular, good looking players, at our school. He's partly known for sleeping with lots of girls, and all around being a perv and a player. I take in his ash dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and disgustingly sickening smirk.

"What the fuck?" I sneer, glaring at him.

He smirks even wider, "Sorry babe, your ass just looked so...." he pretends to be looking for the right word to fill in his sentence. "..Smackable." He laughs, and throws me a wink, before walking off to a group of cheerleaders. I shiver and disgust, nobody these days has any fucking manners and it's actually disturbing as fuck.

I try to forget what just happened, as I head to English.

I sit down lazily at a desk in the back. The teacher walks in and begins our lesson. Minutes later my phone buzzes.

A text from a random number.

"I'll be waiting in the school parking lot for you at the end of the day." ~Aidan

My heart flutters as I read the text. He'd come here to see me? My mood grows ecstatically, as I forget about what happened earlier with Stephen, excited for the day to end so I can see Aidan.

I place my phone in my lap and sigh dreamily.

• • •

After a long school day it's finally over, and I can see Aidan. I grab my backpack out of locker, and rush out of the school, and out the doors that lead to outside. I look around, and there I see him, leaning on a stair railing, on his phone, looking effortlessly beautiful as always. I blush and slowly walk over to him.

At the sound of my footsteps coming closer, he turns his head, his eyes lighting up, and a small smile forming his lips.

"Hey." He reaches towards me for a hug. I accept his warm embrace, and inhale his warm vanilla and cologne scent. A smell i could get used to, mmm.

"Hey." I smile back, as I pull away from his arms, wishing I was instantly in his warm embrace once more.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him the question I've been wondering all day.

"I came to see you, I wanted to see you." He grins, as his eyes take in my appearance, he bites his lip. I blush.

"You look really beautiful." He compliments. My stomach tingles, as I mutter a 'thanks you too'. He just chuckles in reply.