Let the experiments begin.

TW/ Dark topic/content mentioned in this chapter please skip if you feel uncomfortable with reading. Also, Im editing a few chapters ahead and awww. That's all I can say, for now, enjoy!

My "father" began to walk over to the trolley containing metal tools for horrid things and clenched his jaw shaking his head in disapproval.

"None of these will do" he muttered "just skip straight to submersion in the tank," he remarked to Megan who sighed slightly in disappointment clearly.

"We are still going out for dinner tonight though right?" she queried, as I clamped my jaw shut and squeezed my eyes closed. This is torture all on its own. "Of course sweetheart hand me the Angromofition" he held out his hand as she sighed and walked over picking up a syringe filled with some sort of yellow substance.

He tapped the glass of the syringe and smiled as I began to thrash fear racking my body for that being injected into me.

"hold her" he growled at Megan who rushed over and clamped her hands firm on my left arm I'd fought to try and get free with "LET GO!" I cried angrily pulling away as he injected another vain in my forearm this time and I let out a yowl at the stab.

"This should work" he muttered stepping back and Morgan released my arm.

Instantly a feeling of pure shock hit me as my veins began to constrict and burn, my back arched as the pain collected all the way through my back muscles causing me to cry out and squirm.

I fought in my restraints as hard as I possibly could feeling my wrists sting just over the burning feeling flowing through me. I glanced through squinted eyes as my forehead creased in agony at Megan who looked positively stunned into her place "i-im going back to the penthouse now" she gasped out quickly running out of the room. 

Get back here you bitch! you wanted this to happen so dont chicken out now!

I screamed in pain as another shock flowed through my lungs this time. My breathing was ragged as my heart pounded in my ribcage begging to be released from its spot in my chest. My eyes stung from salty tears as my forehead beaded with sweat. I saw my father's evil disgusting grin as he stood before me with his arms crossed, I wanted to rip his face off with my bare teeth and the thoughts just kept coming.

I wanted to tear him limb from limb leaving him a crawling mess of blood and innards.

i wanted to throw him so hard into a wall all his bones would shatter leaving him a slump of skin.

i wanted to shred him to pieces with my claws ripping at his throat until he couldn't breathe.

I shook my head vigoursily at the dangerous threatening and feral thoughts that roamed my mind, what the hell am I thinking? snap out of it!

Eventually, a low growl rumbled from my throat so loud a glass vial broke across the room on another operating table. 

He glanced over with raised eyebrows at the shattered tube and then back to me with a curl of his lip in approval. I was huffing and panting as my lungs felt like they were on fire constricting every breath I took like I was forced between two walls and suffocating. I glanced down to see black claws sharp protruding from my nail's previous spaces.

A pain seared through where my tail bone should be before black furred sleek rounded end tail swished between my trapped legs and my hearing had picked up significantly. I let out a cry of pain as my joints clicked before the pain subsided randomly.

Then my gums began to hurt and I felt something sharp jab my lower lips, opening my mouth to stop it, I squinted and threw my head back when I saw him coming near through my blurry vision. Whats happening to me?!