Chapter Thirty Two ~ Who's The Anonymous Person?

"~My Point of View~

...and the coldness in my hands and feet. I let them take over me. As Chanyeol freaks out and calls my name several times, my eyes close. Now I, too, like Sehun, fell asleep. "

...Continued~~~

~Chanyeol's Point of View~

I dived in to get (YourName), I held her close to me because she was my only sister. As I looked down at her, she seemed to be bleeding a lot, how? Why?! What happened? I become so anxious to know and to save her! I quickly swam up to put her down, I wanted to call the ambulance to save her! But I know (YourName) would suffer if she knew I didn't save Jenny and Sehun and just cared about her because she'd yell at me for being selfish but what am I suppose to do? I have to call ambulance first! I can't really do that because my conscience is killing me! I would regret this.. so I dived back into the water after putting (YourName) down on the floor. I grab Sehun first because I knew (YourName) would do the same, right? I take a grip on him and he's cold, like ice. I swim back up with him and place him down next to (YourName). I quickly jumped back in to swim, this time I swam deeper because Jenny was falling down as time goes. I took her arms before she got any deeper. I swam back up while holding her hands. As I reached the top of the water and breathed in air, I was relieved because I was able to save all of them. I got back on land to place Jenny down and quickly call ambulance. As I waited for the ambulance that took forever to come, I tried to wake one of them up.

Chanyeol: Sehun! Sehun! Please wake up! ........ Jenny, Jenny, can you hear me? .......... (YourName), oppa saved you, you'll wake up now right? I worry about you, you promised me you'd be fine!

The ambulance finally arrived! They brought the three to the hospital. I stayed with (YourName). When we got to the hospital, I was already questioning the doctors about how (YourName) is. She lost so much blood, what am I suppose to do? Oh my gosh, I don't even know what to do, I'm so scared! I'm scared to lose my sister! I knew she shouldn't have gone into the water when she wasn't even fully recovered! Ugh, why didn't I dive first? I still dived in at the end, it makes a big difference if I dived in first or last because if I was first, (YourName) wouldn't have got hurt! I still dived in anyways, so why didn't I stop (YourName) and dive in first! I'm so stupid! I keep repeating this line in my head again and again. "So stupid Chanyeol! you can't even protect your own sister!" Now I really understand what Sehun feels, what he's thinking, what he has troubling him that makes him want to leave. Maybe it's just (YourName), her. It's hard to not blame yourself when it comes to her. She's like an angel, and the time when you just make her unhappy or injured, it hurts so much. She's so precious to me and same to Sehun. Now I understand you Sehun, but you still can't leave. You know that right Sehun? I went over to the room that Sehun was in, he was fine from what the doctors said. He hasn't woke up yet but he will soon. Man when he wakes up, I'd feel so sorry but yet I'd have so much to tell him. I cover him up with the blankets to keep him warm but he seems to be awake and takes my hands.

Sehun: Chanyeol..? Tell me how (YourName) is..

Chanyeol: I'm not sure, the doctors are still figuring it out. I'm waiting, she lost so much blood at first. I know I shouldn't tell you all that because you need to take a rest.

Sehun: Will she be fine?

Chanyeol: maybe she needs more blood, I can always donate to her though.

Sehun: That's true. She'd be fine right?

Chanyeol: I believe so.

Sehun: and Jenny?

Chanyeol: I haven't checked on her yet. Maybe she's awake because you can hear her voice from this room.