Chapter Seven ~ A Star

" Sehun: do you know how much I want to hate you right now? ................ I can't believe that.. fate brings us here together. "

...Continued~~~

Me: Mianhae(sorry)..

Sehun: Ani(no).. I don't want to hear a sorry from you.

I looked down, wondering what to say..

Sehun: MinHee ah.. could you tell me what you thought of me as a kid back then? Pretty silly right? Doing anything to get your attention but it ended terribly, didn't it?

Me: Ani(no).. to be honest, I thought it was cute. I had a crush on you.

Sehun: I know I was stupid but... wait what?! You said.. you had a crush on me?!

Me: yea, I take a glimps at you when you're not looking, I even got to take a picture of you and I always stare at it at night and say good night to you. I even kissed you on the photo when I was in a good mood.

Sehun: and you didn't tell me? Aish.. I could have took a picture with you and got you a better picture.

Me: ani(no)... I did regret it though.. but now life gave me a chance to change all that now that i've found you

Sehun: Hmm is that so? Is there anything special you have to say to me then? Park MinHee.

Me: Yea.. stop calling me MinHee..

Sehun: Aish.. Jinja(really/seriously).. you said I could call you that.. Tell me..

Me: I was kidding.. you can call me MinHee but I'm use to (YourName).. so.. Jebal(please)?

Sehun: Arrasso(okay).. (YourName), is there anything you need to tell me?

Me: naneun neorul chowahae (I like you)

Sehun: Couldn't hear you, a bit louder?

Me: aish.. jinja(really/seriously).. ani(no).. it was nothing actually.

Sehun: Jebal(please).. I just want you to say it one more time.

Me: Fine.. I liked you. I really liked you back then but I was afraid I was too young to date, I was afraid that you might not like me, I was afraid of so much that you never realized.

Sehun: Mianhae(sorry).. I didn't know you went through that much pain for me.

Me: Ani(no).. I was glad I liked someone like you, it gave me so much hope, like how you wanted to do the best in school and everything for me, I also wanted to be the prettiest and the cutest for you. I tried my best to become a star and to find you but I found JaeHyuk.. and everything changed after that.

Sehun: funny.. I wanted to do the same too but my ex also changed everything and I never got the chance to think about becoming a star ever again. To think of it, I put all my eleven friends down and ignored them.

Me: go find them! Become a star! I will do my best to be a star too and maybe we could even do a duet?

Sehun: so now we're on a mission to becoming stars?

Me: aish.. just call them!

While Sehun made the phone call, I was contacting all my old friends from school on facebook.. these friends were.. well from the time I was popular and it was only when I was just a kid but as I grew, I lost friends. I called one friend I was real close with before.

Clarissa: Yeoboseyo(hello)?

Me: Clarissa?

Clarissa: who is this?