Chapter Thirty Six ~ Change in Our Lives

" .......I guess I woke up so early that I was really tired. So tired that I was deep asleep on the couch. I got miss call from Sehun and also ten texts from Sehun, through all these notifications and ringing next to me, I still didn't wake up because I was that tired. I guess I really over worked myself. "

...Continued~~~

~Sehun's Point of View~
Why isn't (YourName) waking up? Eh I'll call in a bit, she must be resting. It could be a little too early that I'm waking her up to practice and I'm sure she'll do great on her first concert. I walked down to the bakery close by to buy her a coffee. It'll help her keep awake. I'll also buy breakfast for the two of us along with the other members. I ordered (YourName)'s favorite pastries and chose other pastries for the other members. Hope it'll be what they like. I can't carry like fifteen cups of coffee so I only bought one for (YourName). As I got everything ready, I thought it was about time to wake (YourName) up. I went up to her house and rang on the door bell. I stood there for a minute and rang again. No one was answering.. she didn't answer her phone again.. could anything have happened?

~Flashback~
(YourName): if i'm ever locked out of my own house, I have a spare key under the plant on the right side of the door. If there's any emergency, you can find the key there and come in the house.

Sehun: what could happen that I need to break into your house?

(YourName): it's not really "breaking in" but just in case if anything happens, if I faint or something, or if I was not safe, something, it's safe that you know.

Sehun: okay, I'll remember that

~End of Flashback~

~Sehun's Point of View~
The key! The plant! At the right of the door! Under the plant.. under the plant. I put down the food and coffee on the floor and kept repeating that in my head as I scattered on the floor, finding the key.. where is the key?!

~Flashback~
(YourName): Ah it's not safe that I put the key there

Sehun: where?

(YourName): under that plant.. I told you that before

Sehun: ooh why is it not safe?

(YourName): because JaeHyuk knows I put it there and he could come.. 

Sehun: then where is it?

(YourName): you know that bush in the backyard? There's a tiny, very tiny box there that is behind the bush. The key is in there. It's a bit of time wasting to run back there for the key but it's safe at least.

~End of Flashback. Sehun's Point of View~

I ran to the backyard, jumped over the fence. I ran to the bush but tripped over a branch. It hurt a little but not enough to stop me for the key. I got back up right away and ran to the bush. I reached my hands under the bush and found my hands touching something that was a squre shaped item. The box with the key. I pulled it out, a blue box. I opened the box and found a picture of the two of us together. I got carried away with this picture and I stood there staring at the picture, until I heard a voice in my head, my own voice, repeating, "Get the key!" I found the key under the picture, took the box with me, and ran to the front door and unlocked the door. I was in! I ran around the house, making a mess, looking around. I looked to the right and saw (YourName) on the couch. I let out a small sigh and was relieved that she was safe, just probably deep asleep. I went back to the front door to pick up her coffee and pastries. I hope I didn't break them.. I looked in and smelled the freshness of the pastries and smiled. I sat next to (YourName). I placed my hands on her face and stared at her.

Sehun: you must have practiced for a long time, didn't I tell you not to overwork yourself? It isn't long before we really have to get on that stage though. It'll be soon that I have to wake you up to practice one more time before the actual concert.

I felt her hands move. I looked at her and seen her slowly open her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. She's always too cute either if she just woke up or she's wide awake. I smiled at her and took her hands as she sat up. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her.

Sehun: I bought you coffee

I gave her the coffee and she takes a sip and smiles at me.

Sehun: I told you not to overwork, didn't I make myself clear of that?

(YourName): I'm sorry.. I really wanted to do my best on our first concert.. it'll be our biggest memory and I don't want to ruin that.

Sehun: concerts can be done again, but your health is more important.

(YourName): I'm so happy that you're still there for me and next to me even if I have some type of disease or something.. depression. I bet that if I was dating someone else, they'd dump me already..

Sehun: It's not like you wanted that to happen to you, so why would I dump you? You didn't do anything wrong. And since I'm dating you, it's my responsibility to protect you and be there for you.

(YourName): I love you. No one has ever treated me so well like you, thank you for making me feel like a princess.

Sehun: Let's meet up with the rest of them to practice and also eat breakfast?

(YourName): Sure, but it must be cold by now.

Sehun: it's okay, they'll understand.

I smiled at her and smiled back at me. Her heart warming smile always makes me feel so happy, like I can smile all day even on the worst days. As we were driving to the dance room, I was thinking of earlier, when I totally had a freak out moment, like almost a heart attack! I really thought something happened. I mean what could someone possibly think when someone isn't answering the phone and not giving a sign when I ring on the doorbell.. like i just went crazy, I was so worried.

Sehun: (YourName)?

(YourName): Hmm?

Sehun: did you know that you almost gave me a heart attack at first?! You didn't answer the phone and I waited at the door and no one replied, I was so worried something happened to you! I was literally thinking of breaking down the door to see what happened but I remembered what you told me about the key.

(YourName): I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to cause so much trouble

Sehun: I know, I don't blame you. I blame myself because I didn't make myself clear. I said to not practice so much to the point that you're super tired or if you faint or anything. I said to worry about your health. You should have rest more, we were going to practice later today, you didn't have to wake up so early.. really I'm so worried that you'd faint on stage.. I'm not even kidding. I'm going to be right next to you the whole time! If you fall, i'm going to catch you.

(YourName): hehe you're so cute. I just wanted to do better, I promise that won't happen on stage.

Sehun: you better promise.

(YourName): promise.

She smiled at me and took my hands then kissed them. I wished I could kiss her on her lips but I was driving and I didn't want us to get into an accident right before our concert. It'll be like the worst thing that could ever happen. I'll just have to kiss her later. As i got there, i found all the other members just standing outside of the building as if they were waiting for us for a long time. I got out the car and opened the door for (YourName). I carried all the pastries and closed the door behind (YourName).

Sehun: So sorry we are late! Something weird happened, we planned to bring in warm pastries for all of you but it's gotten cold.. I hope you'll like it though, I tried to decide what to get because I know all of you have different taste. I hope you'll appreciate them.

Suho: you can explain later, but our mamager is waiting for us, let's go in and do our last practice before the concert.

Sehun: we have to eat first, health goes first.

Baekhyun: yea we can eat just a snack before practice.

~My Point of View~
Sehun held my hands as we got into the building and to our dance room. Sehun placed down the pastries and passed it to everyone. We didn't waste any time after we ate and took a mini break. We went straight to practicing. After our first concert, it'll really cause a change in our lives. I really hope we'll do well! I'm actually really nervous. I hope all my hard work this morning and the other days won't go to waste, I hope it'll bring us to success! Fighting!

...To Be Continued~~~

I hope you like this chapter! Really thank you for reading and supporting me! It means a lot! Have a good day(: Sorry if there are any mistakes.