Part 1

"Yeah babe I'm leaving, I'm gonna directly come home just be ready we'll be leaving right away"

"Be careful, drive safely, I'm waiting"

"Yeah, love you" saying I quickly picked up my keys from the desk, running out of my cabin and instructing my secretary to postpone any meeting I have today to tomorrow, I left to my car.

Hey everyone, I am Ethan Hayden, CEO of Hayden technologies. I am 27 and married! Well to take over my father's company I had to obey practically anything he says and thus here I am married to the girl my father choose for me. Charlotte, my wife is actually the most loving, caring and sweet person I have known, so I not much complain about my father's decision.. it's not that I loved anyone! Now I am currently on my way to home to get to Charlotte and then go get her routine check up at the doctor's done.
She is pregnant with our triplets.. and her due date is near.. AND I cannot be any more excited and happier than this! Giving her whatever she craves for and going to regular check ups, this is the life for the past months but I don't regret a minute of it. Doing an arrange marriage but still so in love with your BetterHalf is only possible when you have someone like Charlotte. I love her. Right now I am parking my car in the garage. Locking the car, I headed inside.

"Char!" I called her name. Not getting any response, I went towards kitchen where she is actually all the time.. but right now she isn't even here!
"Char, where are you?!" I shouted again. Getting closer to the living room, I heard hiccups from in there. Getting panicked I ran inside to find her there watching an emotional movie and crying a hell lot much! My heart clenched seeing her cry, but to be honest.. her red nose and cheeks from crying makes her look even more cuter. Oh god, she is adorable!

Hearing her hiccups again, I got out of my staring zone and ran towards the couch and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me.

"Baby stop, why are you crying?"

She got closer to me, hiding her face in my chest with a lot of struggle due to her BIG baby bump.

"Baby it's okay, it's just a movie! We have to get to the doctor on time remember? Just calm down" I said to her slowly.

"But even if it wasn't a movie, it could even happen in real Ethan!" She said crying even more. These pregnancy hormones... no I am not complaining.

"No, even if it happens in reality and we will get to know about it, we will not let this happen okay?" I said trying to control my laugh while she nodded.

"Now go get ready fast we have to go." She nodded while pulling away from me, wiping her face she stood and went to get ready.

After about 10 minutes she returned all freshened up and helped her get into the car and ran to the driver side and started the car.

"I am really sorry Ethan, I was really being so dumb back there." She said shyly and meeting my eyes. I really don't get how her emotions change now a days in a blink! But from so many months now I am actually used to how it rolls.

"No need darling, I love you remember. I know you are emotional nowadays." I said grabbing her hand on her lap. My these words were enough for her to feel better and she looked up and gave me that breath taking smile of hers.

The drive was full with our casual talks, me telling about my day at office to her and her listening to everything like she understands every bit.

At the clinic the check up was done fast and according to the doctor.. babies can be here anytime now! We both can't just wait.. our babies!

On the way to home, Charlotte wanted ice cream so yeah.. we are getting it. Her diet has become triple now.. not complaining it's just cute. I get the feeling that I am actually feeding my babies in there. I could not imagine anything else which gives me such satisfaction, I already love all three of them.

"I just love blueberry flavour!" She said pulling me out of my thoughts, I grinned seeing her excitement, her pregnancy has made her so expressive about every thought she has. Which is actually nice, helps me a lot, and helped us a lot more closer than we were before.

"I know.. I told you it's the best and now even my children loves it." I smirked wanted to tease her.

"Whatever.. they love me more anyways" She said moving her face other side, she is offended and I just can't stop myself from chuckling.

"They always kick whenever I talk to them remember?" I teased a little more.

"You know what Ethan.. it's your baby girl who always kicks at that time, my boys love me more!"

"Okay, I am just teasing you. They love both of us as much as we love them." I said chuckling while grabbing her hand from the table.

"You always do this..." She whined.

"Because.. I loveeee 4 of you so damn much." I kissed her knuckles.

Then my phone ranged indicating the call of Alice.

Date: 3 August, 2019.
How's it?

Love love 💕