Part 7

Charlotte's PoV:

Ethan stood up from the couch he was sitting on and kept his laptop back on there before coming near my bed and sitting on a small stool beside it.He stared at me with those captivating and SO blue eyes of his, like trying to figure something out but I can't help and stare right back at him. Yes,captivating.

He came and kissed my forehead keeping his lips there longer than he ever, like to give me a reassurance and comfort. Honestly, I would take all that he'll give me ever and keep it with me forever if it can be possible in any way. Ethan and my children are all I could ever wish for. He smiled that charming smile at me after he pulled back. "Okay then, tell me what you decided for the first one."

"Will. William Carlos Hayden." I replied smiling. We had decided since the day we got to know about triplets that I'm gonna name one baby and he'll name the other and the third will have first name given by me and middle name by him, and we kind of understood on our own now that which one will be named what. Call a parent instinct.

"That's my middle name." Ethan said grinning. He liked the name.

"Yes. Now tell me what for the second one. The green eyed dude."
I asked.

"Ivan Benjamin Hayden." He said. "Benjamin was my grandpa's name." I nodded to him smiling and then looked towards both Will and Ivan in their crib, one sleeping and the other looking around him with cute and beautiful eyes of his as if taking everything in. Ethan loved his grandpa, he talks about him whenever he could get a chance. He was a happy man despite all the struggles he faced to start his own company at the beginning.

"I like it. What about her? What have you thought?"

"Don't get me wrong because I would love to name her, trust me I would! But if you remember, you have to give the first name."

"Okay okay! I get it. So her first name will be.. Grace." I smiled. "Middle name?"I asked.

"Bella. Grace Bella Hayden." He grinned saying the name of our daughter. "I know it's your middle name and your mother's and even your grandmother, so I wanted to keep the tradition."

"Aren't you sweet?!" I chuckled pinching his cheeks. I know he hates when I do this, but I love to do it anyway.

"Char no! Please." He whined making me laugh.

"Okay now go. Go tell them their names and get their certificates done. Go." I said slightly pushing him for the emphasis, otherwise trust me I won't be surprised if he even forgets to tell them amidst all his work until we are actually packing our stuff to go back home.

He stood up shaking his head at me and saw a little smile come to his lips and showing his dimple. "God, this woman!" I heard him mummer and then he went out of the room.

I stood up slowly from my bed and walked towards the crib where my babies were lying. I did feed them a little while ago so I think they are not going to be hungry soon.

"Hey. William, Ivan and Grace. You like your names? Huh?" I said grabbing their little chubby hands one by one."You three mean the world to us. You three are our happiness and would do anything for you. Anything." I kissed their heads. Really, they are my everything. I would go to hell just to see their smiles and I know Ethan would do the same. Obviously I was ecstatic when I got to know I was pregnant with them and I love them since but seeing them now and just by touching them, this feeling is beyond anything and I wouldn't want it any other way.

"How is momma?!" I heard the voice of the person I would know on any day of my living in just a heartbeat, Tia, my best friend. We have known each other since I was 4 years old and her whole family had just moved and she became my best friend who lives next door to me. We are of same age and went to school together, we played together and had the same friends all through our life.

I turned around smiling and saw her smiling back at me. "Momma is great. And how's aunt Tia?" I teased her, I know she hate being called aunt and always becomes friends to children and make them call her Tia. My children are gonna call her aunt and I'll make sure of it, I giggled at my thoughts.

She shifted her eyes from me to the crib behind me and rushed towards it grinning. "Oh my god! These are your babies! THEY ARE ADORABLE CHARRIE!" She said in awe as she saw them and trust me I saw her eyes glistening. "I can't believe my best friend is finally a mother to these beautiful creatures. It's about time!" She said clearly trying to tease me back.

"You know you can see them, play with them and show your excitement in general without screaming, right? I mean this is hospital T. Slow down your voice." I tried to advice her.

"Oh shut up you woman! First of all who the hell were you saying aunt to! I AM NOT THAT OLD. Second, I'll speak as I wish I'm actually finally aunt to these beautiful babies!" She said and we both started laughing at her antics. She is always so unpredictable! She reached over and picked up my babies one by one and actually introduced herself to them. "Hello. I'm Tia. You can call me Aunt Tia but only you three can. You know I'm hot and stuff, I got to keep my image! Overall if you ever want to get something or go somewhere and your parent doesn't allow you, come to me. I'm the coolest one like that."

This went on for all while and she actually had a good conversation with them until I had a quick nap.

Please vote and tell your reviews guys.

Love love 💕