Chapter 1: Combat Teacher

(The people of Kuoh know about the Three Factions, and many of Kuoh Academies students are either Angel, Fallen, or Devil. Kuoh is shared territory between the Factions)

         It's a bright sunny day in the town of Kuoh. The excited students of Kuoh Academy bustle through the front gate. They all gather in the gym, for an announcement. The Headmistress of Kuoh calmly walks up and speaks into microphone.

"Hello students. Today we have a very... interesting arrival. This man will be your new combat teacher, to help with... your current levels of strength. He should arrive...  now."

      A bloody red light flares up, bursting from the terrifying vortex that just appeared next to the Headmistress. One large armored boot steps forth, and then the rest of the body follows.

"This is William Blazcowicz, more famously known as the Doomslayer, will be your new combat teacher

"This is William Blazcowicz, more famously known as the Doomslayer, will be your new combat teacher."

"Eeeeeeeehhhhhhh?!"

Timeskip

      Right now was combat class, which many students were downright mortified about, since oooh! This man wiped out the Demon race! By himself! And there he sits, on a large wooden chair to support his mass and armor. A minute flickers on and a man seemingly made out of data appears.

 A minute flickers on and a man seemingly made out of data appears

"Hello students! I am VEGA, the Doomslayer's A.I companion. I will be his... voice for the time being, until he finds a way to heal."

A student raises her hand.

"Yes miss? Who are you and what is your name."

"My name is Erita Surs. I'm an second generation Argent D'nurian Angel."

The Doomslayer's glare instantly darts to the girl, his fiery eyes glowing behind his helmet, though she doesn't seem to notice.

"Proceed."

"My father told me stories of the Doomslayer, saying how he wiped out the demon race and ended the Great War single handedly, thanks to the Praetor suit. So how was he injured?"