Chapter 3: Meeting the Boyfriend

The centipede stray slowly backs up as the Praetor Suit shifts back into its original form. He cracks his knuckles, before launching himself at the man. The when spews out a torrent of purple liquid. It splashes on the ground and hisses, dissolving the concrete. It splashes onto the Praetor suit, but doesn't do a thing. The Doomslayer grabs one of the pincers on the stray's face, and rips it off. Before he stabs it into his arm.

The stray screams in pain, and backs away. The Doomslayer summons the crucible. But someone stands in front of the man. A woman stands in front of the stray, her large belly signifying she was pregnant. The stray seems shocked the woman's here.

"Natasha?"

"Please, don't hurt him!"

To their surprise, the Doomslayer stops, and stares. He stares at them, with his eyes glowing red behind his helmet. He deactivates the Crucible's blade, but then whips it back, and the hand guard detaches from the handle, but is still attached through an etherious chain.

The hand guard latches onto the strays shoulder. Pillar of light erupts around the man. Soon, he's human again. He looks at his hand, and then his lower half. Luckily, some clothes had magically generated. He then touches his face. He looks at the woman as the Crucible retracts, clutching in the hand guard a chess piece.

The Doomslayer takes out the chess piece, glaring at it. A small fiery portal appears, and he pitches the chess piece through it. He then turns to the former stray devil and his wife. The former stray mouths a thank you, before they start to walk away.

"Father!"

       The Doomslayer turns around, watching as Asia rushes up to him. They watch as the couple flee the scene, ready to live without fear of being found, or being hunted. The Doomslayer smiles.

"I happy you did that. Now, they'll be safe, and the holy angels up above will hear their prayers."

"I guess. If Mitchell isn't in charge of receiving prayers, then that's fine."

"Mitchell? Is that a silly name for Michael?"

"Yes."

"Asia!"

They turn to see a young boy with brown run up to them. His hair spiked up, which looked something had exploded next to him, and his hair was blown into a strange position. William glares at the boy, as he embraces Asia.

"You're okay! What happened?"

"There was a stray. But my father dealt with him."

"Your dad? I thought..."

Issei turns around only to be met with the muscled chest of the Doomslayer. He then slowly looks upwards, and he meets the furious gaze of the Doomslayer.

"Uhhhhh... hi?"

"So, your my daughters boyfriend. One of Kuoh's biggest perverts. But, although you're a shameless pervert..."

The Doomslayer pats Issei's shoulder.

"You still have a good heart. Take care of my daughter. If you don't..."

I've then summons his Super Shotgun.

"I'll blow your balls off."

Issei yelps, and nods rapidly. He replies in a squeaky voice.

"Sir, yes sir!"

"Good, now, I'll leave you two lover birds alone. Oh, and Issei."

"Y-Yeah?"

"Two things. One, meet me after school tomorrow. I'm giving to start training you to fight properly. You'll be facing many strong enemies in the future. Two, keep an eye out for Michael the angel, and a female angel called Mers Argento. That bitch is Asia's mother, and she'll probably want her to join her "precious angels". Tell me if they get her, and I'll come faster than you can go perv."

"Right. I'll protect her to the best of my ability! Thanks!"

"You better, you little shit."

The Doomslayer opens a fiery portal, and vanishes through the portal.