Chapter 7: The Rating Game

Doomguy was sitting patiently, staring at the screen in the high class devil booth. Although, the area around him was mostly empty, as the other high class devils were huddled in separate corners. He notices someone sit next to him and notices it's Sairaorg. He smiles.

"Hey there kiddo! How's your mom?"

"She's doing very well thank you. I can't thank you enough for curing her first out of all the devils with the sleeping sickness."

"It's fine. After all the shit you two went through, you deserve some quality time together. Once Argnet D'Nur is repaired, and the remnants of the Daeg are erased, I'll let you guys come over. After I BEAT YOUR SHIT FACE WASTE OF EXISTENCE FATHER INTO PASTE."

"As much as that sounds wonderful, please don't."

"That reminds me. I still need to invite your half brother to Argent D'Nur so he can help me bring back some of the extinct essential plant life. Demons can survive, but devils and humans? Nah. So I'll need his help. And bash your father's soulless body around for a bit."

"*Sigh* I can't change your mind about not giving my father a concussion that'll last into the after life, can I?"

"Nope."

"I knew it. I'll tell him to prepare his will, and I'll try to make sure my step brother doesn't get in your way."

"Thanks. It's good to see you, but I have a Rating Game to watch."

"Ah! So do I!"

They both then turn to the screen chuckling. It's stars off well enough. Kiba manages to take out his opponents rather quickly, easily dispatching his opponents, along with Koneko and Issei. Issei, having it quite literally gunned into his ass not to, did not use Dress Break.

He instead used Dragon Shots and Boosted punches. With their combined efforts, they easily dispatched their opponents. Koneko was sneak attacked by Yubelluma, but being chased by a buff demon with laser cannons for arms that constantly sparkled made her much more resilient. Akeno engages Yubelluma.

Their battle rages with massive spells raging across the sky. The others run off into the gym, where they meet another buck Riser's Peerage. They have a quick skirmish, which culminated in Issei using a Dragon Shot to finish them all off at once. The Doomslayer grins and nods in approval.

"Good. The dumbass perv learned something for once."

They then all congregate back on the playing field, where Yubelluma falls at their feet, defeated. They then confront Ravel, who smartly retires. They then all rush to confront Riser together. They work together and fight hard. They wear him down slowly, but as they are about to defeat him, he shoots a raging fireball at Asia as she heals Kiba.

      Luckily, Issei takes the blow. Although a bit battered from the fireball, Issei activates his Welsh Dragon Crucible Blade and stabs it into Riser. The blade explodes, causing him to fall unconscious. They cheer, but they aren't teleported back.

"Hey what's wrong? Why aren't they being teleported back?"

"Because something is stopping them."

Doomslayer stands you and opens his own portal.

"Fortunately, m'y portals can easily breach that pathetic barrier, though it will take a minute."

He steps through.

Meanwhile, on the Rating Game field, the same woman from a few chapters ago appears glaring down at the Devils.

"Who are you?!"

"I? I am your executioner. I am the daughter rod Khan Makyr, and the Dark Lord. I am here to avenge my parents by killing the daughters of the Doomslayer."

"Over my dead body! I won't. Let you hurt Asia or anyone else!"

"As if you can stop me."

She summons an energy blade and dives towards the group, but when she's almost close enough to stab them a portal opens up, and she sees something step through. And all she sees is red, rage filled eyes, and green gauntleted fist.

 And all she sees is red, rage filled eyes, and green gauntleted fist