Chapter 8: The Devakyr

There is now a long trench that cleaves through the school, forest and old school building. This was caused by the passage of the red winged Makyr after being punched by the Doomslayer. He cracks his neck, before pointing to the portal.

"Go. I'll deal with this bitch."

They nod and flee through the portal. Doomslayer draws his Super Shotgun, loads two shells, and slowly marches into the dust cloud. A red arc of energy suddenly careens towards him, but he tank the hit and keeps walking. He finds the Makyr slowly standing up. He slowly circles her, keeping the Super Shotgun aimed at her head.

"So, never seen a Makyr like you before. What are you, defective?"

"No! I am superior to them! I am the child of the Khan Makyr... and the Dark Lord of the Fourth Age."

"Excuse me WWWHHHAAAAAAAAAAT?!"

"Indeed! I have the greatest traits of both forces! I have the immense physical strength of my demonic father, and the powerful magic abilities of my mother, along with their great intelligence and silver tongues! I was bred to-"

She is interrupted by the Doomslayer uppercutting her, sending hundreds of feet in the air. She stabilized and hisses in pain as she rubs her jaw. Suddenly, the Meathook clamps down on her wrist, and she sees the Doomslayer rocketing towards her. He shoots, disorientating her, then grabs her face.

"Come on and slam and welcome to the JAM!"

He throws her towards the ground at Mach 2, causing a massive explosion of dust. He then landed with a heavy thud.

"So that means your a Nephilim. But your stronger than that, so I guess I could call you a Devakyr? I dunno, I'm not good with naming things."

He reloads the Super Shotgun, and sees her getting up again. She stumbles back, a red portal opening up. She steps into it.

"I will take everything from you, like you have for me!"

"Do I look like a give a fuck?"

She growls before going through the portal, letting it close with a shower of sparks. He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Puny ass bitch."

He opens his own portal, and steps through. Asia tackles him.

"Father! Who was that?"

"Bad news. Head back home to Amèril. I need to talk to Zechs."

He pats her on the head, before walking towards the Lucifer. He grabs him and drags him behind him

"Call your pals. I need all of the Three Factions to hear this."

Timeskip

In a few hours, Michael, Azazel and Sirzechs are sitting at a table. While the Foomslayer was standing over then like when occasionally a parent looms over their child who's doing their homework.

"So, SLAYER. What's so urgent that you had to call on me, hhmmm?"

"Oh can your trap Michael. I summoned you here because we have a major problem. Well, at least for you, it's a major problem. Today, a Rating Game was invaded by a Makyr. But not just any Makyr, this bitch was a hybrid. Their version of a Nephilim. A Devakyr. She is the spawn of the Khan Makyr and the Dsrk Lord of the Fourth Age. She is absolutely not friendly. She will attack and kill on sight. I want any sightings of her to be reported to me, unless we want to give Hell another chance to invade, like they almost did during the Great War. And we don't want another Argent D'Nur don't we, Michael."

Michael scowls at the ground.

"Any who, keep and eye out for any whisper, sighting or even glimpse for her. She's gonna cause a hellish amount of trouble."

They nod, and leave. The Doomslayer sighs and punches the bridge of his nose.

"What gonna happen next I wonder."