Beautiful

A/N, two chapters in one day let's gooooo!
——————————————————

"Okay so as you can see, this hallway hold all of our rooms." Hoseok chimed as he continued pulling Taehyung down the beautiful hallways of the mansion he would now be living in.

"We all get our own rooms! And their each decorated specifically to the sin we are!" The sunshine boy smiled ear to ear.

"This one is yours!" Hoseok stopped, pushing the smaller boy in front of him.

Taehyung was stopped in front a a large beautiful dark oak door. There was a golden knocker held up by a gilded head of a cherub. There was also a large golden door handle.

"Wow, thanks Hoseok" Taehyung spoke, enthralled by the beautiful door.

"Ah, so I assume Jinnie told you our names? Just call me Hobi!" 'Hobi' said cheerfully.

"Okay, Hobi." Taehyung smiles.

"And no Jin only told me your name, and kind of accidentally too." The ash blonde hair boy explained.

"Ah okay, well then I can tell you! But first let's check out your room!" Hobi says brightly.

Taehyung twisted the intricate door handle and pushed it open.

Both men entered the room, Taehyung looked around confused at the blandness and blankness of the room.

"Don't worry, it'll read you soon." Hobi said calmly.

"It'll read me? What does that even mean?" Taehyung asked.

"It'll read you, it'll read your personality, your sin, you." He explained.

Taehyung was still confused but was snapped out of his own thoughts by a subtle breeze.

He turned his head in awe at the sudden rose colored breeze sweeping around the room.

"What-" he started.

"Don't worry, it's just designing the room for you." Hoseok said.

The breeze swept around the room, suddenly the whole room was basked in a dusty pink light. Then the fog cleared and the room was fully decorated.

Both men gasped at the room they saw before them.

There was a king sized bed in the middle of the room, the bed sheets were pure white and the pillows were white with gold gilded around the edges.

There were dusty pink, translucent curtains hanging around the back and sides of the bed.

The carpet had transformed into dale hardwood floors. And there was a matching wood dresser in the corner on the room.

There were multiple large hanging mirrors on the walls, each mirror encrusted with diamonds along the edges.

Behind the bed there was a step up, that led to a beautiful, massive claw foot bathtub, with rose petals spread around the base.

In the left side of the room, there was a few fluffy pink rugs, and sitting on top of the rugs were some white faux leather couches, filled with white and pink pillows.

There was a wood coffee table in front of the couches and sitting on top of it was a few candles, they were lit.

There were a few wooden bookshelves scattered around the room, holding hundreds of leather bound books.

The whole rooms smelled of roses, vanilla, and honey.

"Damn." Hoseok said, shocked by the pure beauty of the room.