Welcome to Beacon, Spartan

You pulled your sword out of the elites chest as you saw Ruby pick up one of the flower petals that came from her semblance you copied. You looked at it as your eyes went back to their silver color.

Everyone else looked at you as you look at them confused.

Ozpin: hmmm...
If I must say that is an interesting semblance
(Y/N). The power of mimicking other semblances along with the power to control elements.

Everyone else sat in silence as they wondered how much more powerful you were.

Ozpin: So (Y/N), I believe you would be a great huntsman to have at Beacon.

You placed your helmet under your armpit as suddenly...

A small green figure in (halo 4) scout armor appeared along with a small blue woman with ODST armor as they both sat on your shoulders.

You: everyone meet Zulu. (As you gesture to the Green armored man) and Ariel (as you gesture to the small woman) my two AI...

They look at the two AI.

Zulu: So will we be going with Headmaster Ozpin?

Ozpin: (chuckles) yes of course.

(Time skip brought to you by a random person saying: nom nom nom nom nom fourth wall. Breaks nom nom nom nom nom nom nom!)

You arrived at Beacon and as you get out of the bullhead with helmet on your head you noticed everyone giving you weird looks.

Ozpin: Oh and (Y/N) by the way you will be a one person team and you won't be able to participate in the tournament. Well except for the singles round in which you will be a part of team RWBY.

You: Yes sir.

You and the other teams walk off

You: Hey uh Ruby

Ruby: yeah (Y/N)?

You: Where's the training room

She looks you in the face before giving you directions. You then proceed to run to the training room until you heard screams outside. You ran outside as you saw

Holding an energy sword that was glowing silver as the portal behind it closed

The elite noticed you as it roared.

You cracked your knuckles as you pull out your sword.

You: Why can't you and your race leave me alone!

The elite charges at you as you slash at him. He blocks the attack with his blade as you slash at him with the other causing him to fall to one knee. You then pull his head to look at him in the face.

Glynda rushed in immediately with Ozpin following as she used her telekinesis to lift you and him off the ground.

Glynda: No fighting in the courtyard! Take this to the arena!

She then proceeded to take me and the elite outside of Beacon if I was going to kill him.

But... I didn't want to.

There was something about his armor that interested me.

His sword and armor.

His sword was known as a key sword, a special sword that can be infused with other blades forged with special forerunner tech, like me own blades, and his armor was an special elite zealot that showed that he was the equivalent of a shipmaster in rank...

As you were both outside of the school you spoke to the elite.

You: (Shangheili) What are you doing here in this place. ((A/N) (S) means that the character is speaking in Shangheili.)

Elite: (S) Why do you ask Demon!

You looked at the elite as he did the same.

You: (S) Why do you call us demon, and why do you attack us?

Elite: (S) We call you demon because of the amount of our men you have killed and because the gods have told us to attack you and that your race should be cleansed.

You: (S) Do you know why we kill your kind? (The elite says silent) We kill your kind out of self defense.

Elite: (S) Then why didn't you kill me?

You: (S) There is three reasons why I didn't kind you. One because of your rank, two because I wanted info out of you, three I wanted to know what your kind really is like and show you the truth of your gods.

Elite: (S) hmm, fine then tell me the truth about my gods.

You then proceed to tell him about what the forerunners were and the truth with help of Ariel telling you the info.

Elite: (S) The Arbiter was right, the prophets were liars. I am sorry Demon. My name is Maz' Vadumee is there anyway I can repay you.

You smirk under your visor.

You: (S) Can you speak our language?

Elite: Yes Demon.

You: Thank you and if I may Ozpin and Glynda can we allow Maz to be able to stay?

Ozpin and Glynda looked at each other as Glynda gives an audible hmph as Ozpin looks to you.

Ozpin: Well if you to have agreed to be nice, then yes, you and him will be on a team together.

You to then walk back to the school grounds as you talk to Maz about Remnant and tell him the basic info. The Schools, Faunus, huntsmen, semblances, aura, and dust.

(A/N) I know I changed a lot with taking out the Cali scene. I liked this better.