A Dream from Hell and Secrets Revealed

You stood in a place that looked like Beacon as the sky was dark and bodies of students and Atlesian knights covered the area as Grimm where walking around. You then saw the bodies.

You: (Thoughts) what the hell?

You saw the Teams JNPR, RWBY, CRDL, CFVY, and SSSN along with many others including Maz and Jimmy.

You then saw a door as you opened it and walked through it. You saw Noble Team as the had blood running from every opening in their armor as they disintegrated you then felt something knock you to the ground. you felt your helmet fall off of your head as you saw Nate with a glowing red burning knife to Rose's throat as she looked different.

 you felt your helmet fall off of your head as you saw Nate with a glowing red burning knife to Rose's throat as she looked different

Rose: Y-Y/N R-run.

You noticed a sword on the ground as you picked it up.

Nate: Do you really think you can beat ME!?

You: No, but that doesn't mean I won't try!

Nate laughed as he stabbed Rose in the gut as her eyes went wide as you gripped your sword even harder as you rushed at him screaming a battle cry. You sliced at his gut as he blocked it with his knife as you continued trying to land a hit on him as Nate grabbed another knife on his waist as he sliced your arm, then chest, then eye, and continued slicing at you as he continued cutting you as he pushed you to the ground and laughed as you sword got knocked away from you. He then jammed then knife in your chest as you screamed in pain.

(In Remnant, specifically team SHDW's Dorm)

Rose woke up to a loud scream as she rushed over to you as you were writhing in pain as the others woke up as they rushed over to you as you continued writhing around as Rose opened your eyelids as she noticed your eyes had rolled back.

Rose: Y/N wake up!

(Back in your Dream)

Nate cut a symbol in your chest as you screamed.

Nate rose the knife above you as he laughed.

Nate: Goodbye, Noble Six!

He then stabbed you in the chest right in the center of the eye of the symbol.