Maz and Six's First Day... of an Odd Problem

As they all arrived back at Beacon you watched as they all looked towards Maz and you scared or were on guard.

You didn't notice it but Ruby rushed up to you along with the rest of team RWBY and team JNPR following behind.

Maz looked to you curious as to how Ruby turned into petals as you looked back at him.

You: Maz, that was a semblance.

Maz: Ahh... How odd it is to see that.

You look to Ozpin as he looks to you with a slightly worried expression.

You: Hey Ozpin where is our dorm?

Oz: Oh its uh room 343.

You: Thanks.

You and Maz then proceed to walk past all the students while talking to Ruby about how he is on your side as you both walk to your dorm.

(Timeskip to the next day brought to you by chibi Maz trying to figure out how a toilet works)

You woke up refreshed as Maz... Woke up sore from how odd the bed was.

Maz: Blarg how do you sleep on these?

You: (laughing) well our backs go straight and yours well curves... I think?

Maz: Well at least we can keep our armor on.

You: Yeah and our weapons too.

You and him then notice the time as you both notice its 8:57. You both quickly put your armor on as you rush out the door to Prof. Port's class.

(Timeskip brought to you by chibi You and chibi Maz running from Ruby after eating all her cookies)

After getting to Port's class and introducing yourselves. And Maz trying to be cool... By trying to get kids to call him Mazzy Boy and it failling miserably. You and Ruby then talk about weapons.

Ruby: Ya know I think you need another weapon.

You: What, why?

Ruby: Because you need a gun! Look a sword won't protect you everything.

You: True, but... Ok then what kind of gun do you have in mind.

Ruby: Well what's your fighting style with both guns and melee weapons?

You: Well I'm good with hammers, short swords, chains, and tonfa as melee weapons. Gun wise I'm good with any.

Ruby: Hmm... choices are good to have. How about a 3-round burst gun that can change to auto fire or single shot and turns into a hammer and the hammer can be ejected with a chain and turn into a whip.

You: Oh! Maybe like this