012

Meli, Hawk and I leave Elizabeth with the quack and are making our way to Baste Prison. 

"It's safer for her to stay put Hawk," I say and he looks at me, "Baste Prison will be crawling with Holy Knights who are after her and she isn't a knight, she doesn't know how to fight so it'll be a death wish if she comes with us," I say.

"Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth yells and I mentally punch her in the face. I walk ahead and let them talk not wasting any more time than what we already have done with Golgius. 

"Off we go!" Elizabeth yells beside me walking ahead of me, "I may not be a knight," She glances at me, "But I'll keep fighting to protect my kingdom and its people. Even if you two die right here and right now, I'll keep going," She says.

"Wow, you want me dead?" I frown.

"I didn't mean it that way!" Elizabeth says and we all start walking again. 

I look back at Meli and he looks at me, "I promise you, when all this is over we'll try again properly," Meli says and kisses my lips softly.

"Hurry up you two!" Hawk yells and I giggle taking Meli's hand and we walk after the two of them.

Suddenly a loud thud came from in front of Elizabeth and Meli got in front only to see Diane there, "Diane? What are you doing here?" Meli asks.

"Captain? Captain! What are you doing here? You should be resting!" She looks at me, "So should you Y/N!" 

"Don't worry about us sweetie," I say walking up to Meli, "Are you okay?"

"Me?"

"After you squashed all those bugs in Dalmally, you charged straight for Baste Prison," Hawk says and Diane starts to question it.

"It seems like we're dealing with a real pest now," Meli says and I nod, "Are you sure you're okay Diane?"

"Yeah, just a little out of it..." Diane says.

"It's reassuring to have you with us Lady Diane!" Elizabeth says smiling, "Now, let's go and rescue Ban!" 

"Nah," I say and Elizabeth looks at me, "First we get Sennett," I say and start walking, "When I think about it, I may have done the same thing if our child was alive today," I look at Meli, "Would you?"

"If there wasn't about way I could think of, yes I would," Meli grins, "And Ban, the minute he catches wind that we are on our way, he'll get himself out. That's the type of man he is."

"A Holy Knight!" Diane yells and I look around seeing no Holy Knight, "Captain, protect the princess. Y/N go get Ban!" Diane looks down, "Y/N? Captain? Where did everyone go?!" She has a little panic which is changed by anger, "Give them back to me!" Diane punches Meli.

I run after Meli, "I-I'll go ahead okay honey?" I say.

He looks at me and frowns a little, "Alright," He kisses me quickly and passionately, "Be safe and promise me to tell me why you're running away when we're alone." 

"I-I promise," I stand up, "Hawk, protect Elizabeth while Meli deals with Diane and snaps her out of the trance. Oh and Elizabeth," I glare at her, "Encourage him while I'm away you'll be on my hit list and don't die, you may not be a knight but you have a heart of one," I say and run off to the prison. 

I look around seeing no one and my dark wings come out of my back then I fly off to Baste Prison. 

Guards try to attack me with arrows but I slide into an entrance and see Ban trying to put on some armour that was too small, "Damn it all... I knew it would be too small for me, I really dug it too," He says.

I watch from afar and tilt my head as knights continue to make a ruckus, "What's all the noise about, it's like someone has broken out," Ban comments.

I watch as he goes to walk, "And just where do you think you're going? Ban of the Eight Deadly Sins?" A Holy Knight appears.

"Yo, what's up Holy Knight Jude," Ban says and I walk forward, "Hm?" He turns to where I am but I quickly hide out of sight, "Strange, I thought someone was behind me."

Ban is pushed against a wall but the Holy Knight and a rod is forced into Ban's chest causing him to cough up blood, "Does it hurt?" The knight asks.

"Do you know why I got captured by you five years ago. Back then I was in the market for some pain, to feel truly alive. But," He pulls the rod out, "I'm not bored with your pain." 

The Holy Knight seemed panicked and Ban presses the rod to the knight's chest, "Please I've learned that the Cap'n is alive and if he's alive then that wonderful woman is too. With the two of them, all sorts of things are going to go down again. So I've got no reason to smoulder in this dank old place," Ban licks his lips.

"So I ask," I walk out of the shadow unzipping my shirt a little rubbing my bare neck, "You give the handsome boy to me now, or it'll get ugly," I lick my lips.

"Y-You don't mean you guys are going to try and overthrow the kingdom again are you?" Jude asks.

"Overthrow the kingdom?" I tilt my head, "I remember something like that," I say.

"Just you try it," Jude laughs and gasps when Ban pierces his chest, "This time, every Holy Knight in the kingdom will rise up to wage a full-scale war on The Eight Deadly Sins!" 

"Exciting~" Ban sings and turns to me, "Now you, what are you doing here?"

"Hmm, I may or may not have gone ahead of Meli to say hi," I giggle.

"You ran away from a fight again?" He chuckles.

"No... I just moved ahead as I can't risk injury at this moment in time," I smile walking to him and looks up at him, "And Meli wouldn't want that either."

"Can't risk injury?" He frowns and leans down sniffing me like a fox, "You smell different... I smell two scents... Yours and another very faint."

I stand up, "Two scents? Meli?"

"No," Ban says and sniffs my stomach, "Yeah, no more fighting for you," He stands up straight. 

My eyes widen, "Ban you can't be serious," I squeal when he picks me up and starts walking.