Sex in The City

Sasha's POV
We walked a couple blocks and found it. The place smelled great.
"Hello welcome, how many for tonight?"
"Just 2," Shay said
"Right this way, ladies,"
He sat us down in a booth and gave us our menus. Everything looked so delicious. I noticed the prices too, this was an expensive restaurant. I honestly felt guilty getting anything.
"What looks good?" Shay asked me.
"I don't know what's affordable for my wallet,"
"Oh please Sash, you're not paying. This is a date, I'm taking you out,"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, get whatever you want,".
"Hello ladies, I'm Josh and I'll be your server tonight, can I get any drinks for you?"
"Could we have some white wine please? And just some waters?"
"Alright anything else?"
"Nope, thank you," he walked away to get our drinks.
"Shay, I'm not 21 yet,"
"But you're 20, Sash, it's fine, no one is driving, our hotel is right down the street."
"Well alright,"
"Just adding some romance to our night."
I laughed at her humor.
"Here's that bottle for you girls," Josh said putting it on the table along with some glasses.
"Are we ready to order?"
"Sash?"
"Ya I am if you are,"
"Great what can I get you?"
"I want the sirloin steak with a side salad and ranch on the side please,"
"And I want the pork tenderloin, with a side salad as well,"
"Anything else for you?" Josh asked.
"No thanks,"
"Alright I'll get that in for you,"
"Thanks,"
"This is nice Shay," I said
"It is, I want to do us right,"
"Me too,"
"Cheers," she said
"Cheers," I smiled and drank my wine that I wasn't legally supposed to have. Josh must have thought we both looked over 21 so he didn't deem it necessary to check our IDs. It was such a beautiful place, really fancy. I couldn't believe Shay wanted to take me here.
_______________
After we ate our food, Shay took the check and paid, before we left.
"That was really good Shay, thank you," I said.
"Anything for you,"
We had a little bit of a walk but by the time we got back to our hotel it was 10:30. I still wanted to talk to Shay about her dream.
Shay had taken the bottle of wine back to the hotel with us. "Can't let a good bottle of wine go to waste" she said.
"Shay do you want to talk about your dream, on the plane?"
"Oh, ya okay,"
We sat down on the bed together and I grabbed her hand.
"I was in this dark haze, and then I saw a window thing leading to Hudson's house, so I went through it to find Hudson cooking, and then you came around the corner. And you guys were talking about how you made up with make up sex and then you asked him if you wanted to repeat that. Then you guys started getting naked. And he said he was so happy that you broke it off with me, and then you told him that nobody satisfies you like him. Then you guys started having sex against the counter. And I tried to look away but everywhere I turned you were in my vision. Then I was back in the haze, with mirrors surrounding me, and I approached one and I heard my name and the glass shattered and then I woke up."
"Awe, Shay. Is that why you asked about Hudson and I?"
"Ya, it just felt so real and it scared me, I know he had you first but,"
"I'm sorry, it doesn't matter when he had me, because I want to be with you. And to be honest, he never really satisfied me," I admitted.
"Really?" Shay asked shocked.
"Not really, I mean it was great and all but I never had an orgasm, just he did,"
"Wait so have you ever had an orgasm?"
"Not one that anyone has given me," I said a little embarrassed.
"I see," Shay said giving me a look.
"I would never go back to Hudson, I've never been happier with you, really. I'm excited to see where this goes,"
"Me too,"
"Since we're spilling secrets, did Matt satisfy you?"
"Ya but it took him a while to,"
"Really? Did he have a big dick?"
"I'd say about average, did Hudson?" Shay asked.
"Ya, it was 9 inches and really thick around, I didn't know how I'd take it the first time we had sex,"
"Wow and you never had an orgasm," Shay said pouring us some wine.
"No, I guess bigger isn't always better. He was always so aggressive with it,"
"What do you mean?"
"With it being so big he had a lot to do with it, and he was always so aggressive when we had sex. He went in so hard and thrusted really hard,"
"That's always the worst, you need to be gentle before you get kinky,"
"Tell me about it. I tried giving him a blowjob once and I chocked. Because it was so big and he thrust in and out really fast. And he just like shoved it in, no foreplay or anything. So I never did that again."
"Were you guys both virgins when you had your first time?"
I nodded as I sipped my wine, "it's so much more painful for a woman. Boys just shovel it in and call it good,"
"I'm sorry," she said. We laughed together and sipped our wine.
"I've always wondered what it would've been like with a woman,"
"Me too,"
Shay leaned in and kissed me. We were both kinda tipsy, but this felt right. The kisses got more heated and intense. Her lips were dominating mine along with her tongue. We moved higher onto the bed and started to undress. Shay took her top of revealing her sexy body. I unzipped my dress and took my shoes off. Leaving us both in our underwear. Shay got on top of me straddling me. Before attacking my lips again. This was turning me on and it was hard to fight. Even though we had to be up semi early in the morning, I still wanted this. I didn't care when we went to bed. We started grinding against eachother. Which felt so good. I felt myself getting wet. Shay started kissing my neck and whispered,"do you want to?"
I spark went on inside me. I wanted this, with her. "Yes," I said back. After my answer she took off her bra and started to do the same to mine. I couldn't help but stare at her breasts. They were so perfect and tan. I reached my hand out and rubbed it. Causing a little moan to escape her lips. My bra was off too. Shay didn't stop there she took our underwear off too leaving us naked. We admired each other's bodies for a second. It wasn't the first time we'd seen each other semi naked. But this was the first for all of it, and not just for Emily and Alison.
"You're so beautiful," she said before kissing me. The grinding continued and Shay took my breast in her mouth, making me moan. Her lips and tongue against my nipple felt so good. I felt her hand slowly sneak down my body to my aching core. She slipped her finger through my slit and started to rub my clit. I moaned again.
"You're so wet," Shay said seductively.
"It's all for you baby," I said, I liked being dominated this way. Shay moved down to my lower half and stared at my privates still rubbing my clit. The tension was building up I needed to let it out.
"Please Shay," I begged
"Please what?" She asked teasing me
"I need to feel you,"
She smiled at me and then before I was ready her mouth was going to work. I couldn't help moan, her tongue felt so good. "Mmm Shay," I moaned. She flicked my clit with her tongue, causing me to buck my hips. My legs went numb. I was basically riding Shay's face. She slipped her tongue into my opening I gripped the sheets trying not to be too loud for everyone to hear. Then Shay came up and kissed me. I tasted myself.
"Had enough?" She asked
"Nope," I took my opportunity and got onto her. I put her legs apart and we started to rub against each other's.
"Ooh Sash," Shay said
We moaned together at the feeling. We started grinding faster and faster getting us worked up enough. I felt something rising in me and then we finally released. We both moaned as we rode out our orgasms.
I got off of her and laid down next to her. Trying to calm down.
"That was amazing," Shay sighed
"Yea it was," I said
We got into our covers and fell asleep right after.
____________
We woke up with a start this morning. Out of nowhere our hotel phone rang. We both shook awake and Shay answered it.
"Hello,"
"Hi ladies, it's Marlene, we need to be ready in 1 hour,"
"Thanks Mar, see you soon, bye"
Her morning voice was so cute and sexy. I heard her groan. My head hurt, probably from too much wine last night. I felt her put her arm over my waist.
"Good morning," she said sweetly.
"Good morning," I replied sleepily. 
"Do you need an aspirin,"
"Ugh yes,"
"I'll get us some,"
"Thanks honey."
We were still naked from last nights events. I still couldn't believe what happened, but I didn't regret it. I thought I wanted to wait. But I guess all these feelings needed to be expressed.
Shay had such a good body. I watched as she got us the pills and water. She handed them to me, before kissing me.
"How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby, how about you?"

"Oh good, I slept alright. I haven't adjusted to a new bed yet, but sleeping next to you is always amazing,"

"Tell me about it," I said blushing.

She pecked me and we took our pills and Shay got in the shower and I started to get ready. GMA didn't wait for anybody. I wonder what Shay was feeling about last night.

__________

Shay's POV

I felt the warm water down my back. I couldn't believe Sasha and I had sex. Neither of us were planning it, it just kind of happened and we were a little tipsy. But, it wasn't some drunken mistake either. I didn't want her to think I took advantage of her. We were 9 years apart, which was a stretch but that didn't seem to bother either of us.

I wanted to start our relationship right, but there is no rules about when a relationship is wrong or right. Maybe we just had our feelings balled up for so long that we couldn't help it. I didn't regret it, but I need to talk to her about it. I stopped the water and got dry. I wrapped a towel around my hair and body, not that I needed to, Sasha had seen me naked now. I walked out to find her putting some makeup on.

"Hey," I said coming up behind her and hugging her.

"Hey you," she replied.

"Are you feeling okay about last night?" I asked warily, unsure of what her answer might be.

"Yea, are you?"

"Yea, I'm glad you are, I didn't want you to think I took advantage of you, because it seemed that way,"

She turned to face me.

"It didn't seem that way at all, I don't know what came over us, but I don't regret it,"

"I don't either, I wasn't planning on it."

"Me either but I'm glad it did," she admitted.

"Me too," I smiled. She kissed me and then continued putting on her makeup. I was so relieved. I didn't want her to think I had purposely given her wine which she couldn't have and then have sex with her. I really cared about her.

I dropped my towel and picked out some clothes for the morning.

__________________________________________