ShinChul - OneShot

(A/n: requested by joohoneyonehundred, one of my biggest requesters, hope you like it
-
WARNING! EATING DISORDER and SELF HARM
-
*licks lips, scratches head and laughs akwardly* Oof, Author-Nim got way to many problems)

(A/n: requested by joohoneyonehundred, one of my biggest requesters, hope you like it-WARNING! EATING DISORDER and SELF HARM-*licks lips, scratches head and laughs akwardly* Oof, Author-Nim got way to many problems)

Shindong (tbh, we need Shindong with stubble😍)

Heechul (UwU)

~AU~

Heechul was so angry.

His brothers, Ryeowook and Yesung had forced him into therapy.

They claimed he have developed a bad eating disorder.

Heechul didnt agree!

"Hyungs, stop!" he whined as they dragged him there.

"No Heechul-ah, we will not stand here and watch while you starve yourself!" Ryeowook, the oldest said.

So here he was.

Sitting in the waiting room was the worst, people was looking at eachother, trying to figure out why the others was here.

'All these losers, is it some sort of rule to look at eachother' Heechul thinks.

"Kim Heechul?" A man calls out.

Heechul looks up.

'Holy shit! He is fucking gorgeous!' Heechul thinks.

There, a man with a mowhawk-ish hairstyle, intense eyes, and a stubble stands.

The man looks really good in the stubble and his body is built.

Heechul suspects that he has been chubby, but is now working out.

Anyways, he looks freaking hot!

"Heechul is here!" Yesung calls out.

Heechul glares at his Hyung.