RyeoChul - OneShot

(A/n: I need to make my RyeoChul heart happy!! #MORERYEOCHUL
And I dont know what they do when they come back from enlisting, so this is just my imagenation)

(A/n: I need to make my RyeoChul heart happy!! #MORERYEOCHULAnd I dont know what they do when they come back from enlisting, so this is just my imagenation)

Ryeowook

Heechul

Everyone who was either ELF or a multifan knew that Ryeowook and Heechul was dating.

So it was no surprise that Heechul was there when Ryeowook came back from enlisting.

Heechul was bouncing on his heels.

"Where is he?!" he called.

The rest of Super Junior chuckles.

"You will see him soon" Leeteuk said.

Ryeowook knew that everyone would come, except for Heechul.

It was a surprise.

There was a sound of Trumpets as an Officer came out with those who was getting dismissed.

The audience claps.

Heechul saw Ryeowook.

And he smiled.

But Ryeowook couldnt see him, only the other members.

And he smiled at them.

Elf cheers and screams for Ryeowook.

"Today! We gather here to thank these young men, who did their duty, for this country!" the Officer started his speech.

"Ryeowooks duty is to be with Heechul and fuck him into the bed" Eunhyuk whispers.

Super Junior laughed.

Heechul blushed.

"And we are all excited to let them come back to their families" the Officer said as a girl gave flowers to the young men.

"But! There is one, that deserves this more than anyone else! Ryeowook, come here" Ryeowook stod beside the Officer.

Everyone who knew Ryewook cheered for him.

"This young man has always put everyone else before himself and never complained about anything, so we have a surprise for him! Surprise, come up here please!" the Officer said.

Heechul took a deep breath and walked up the stairs.

"Babe?!" Ryeowooks eyes widens and he tossed the flower to the officer.

Ryeowook runs to Heechul and embraced him tightly.

He spins them around.

"Chullie!" he laughs.

"Wookie!" Heechul giggles.

Heechul cries softly as they kiss.

ELF, RyeoChul Shippers and Super Junior cheers for them.

They rest their forheads against eachother.

"I missed you" Heechul sobs.

"I missed you too" Ryeowook smiles as he kissed the younger neck.

"LONG LIVE RYEOCHUL!" the RyeoChul Shippers yells.

Heechul giggles as they kiss again.

Later that night when everyone in the SJ house was passed out from drinking, Ryeowook gently laid Heechul on their bed and undressed them in a hurry.

"I've missed your body against mine" Ryeowook groans as he bites Heechuls neck, leaving a mark.

Heechul whimpers.

"Where is the Lube?" Ryeowook asks.

Heechul shakes his head.

"Want you to take me raw" he whispers.

Ryeowooks eyes widens and he gently thrusts the head of his cock into Heechul.

The younger cries out.

Ryeowook laced their fingers together as he gently pushed all the way inside.

"Fuck, I missed the way you feel around me" Ryeowook growls as he feels Heechul clench down on him.

Heechul lets out a deep breath.

"Please move" he whispers.

Ryeowook kisses him harshly as he thrusts into the younger.

Heechuls moans was swallowed by Ryeowooks lips.

"So good, missed you so much" Ryeowook whispers.

Heechul moans as his legs opens up wider.

"Wookie, please more~" he whined.

Ryewook smirks and thrust harshly into Heechuls prostate.

And Heechul screams loudly.

"Aahh! Aaaaahhhh!" he threw his head back on the pillows and came quickly.

Ryeowook joins a few seconds after.

Ryeowook lays down besides Heechul, pulling the younger closer to himself.

"Are you done? There is people that tries to sleep here!" Kyuhyun yells from his room.

Ryeowook and Heechul looks at eachother and laughs.

"No! I've been with out Heechuls ass around my cock for way to long! I think that I will fuck him again!" Ryeowook yells back.

Heechul giggles.

"Oh hell no! I'm moving out, whos with me?!" Eunhyuk calls out.

"I am!" everyone else calls.

Ryeowook and Heechul laughs and they kiss again.

They were so happy to be back in eachothers arms.